xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Digibandit: If Trump Was an Insect

The Digibandit

Court Jester -Slash fiction creator of incantatory creative dark energy - ideas -spells -kabbalistic journeys - and various satirical stories for fellow travelers gleefully trudging along!

Friday, August 21, 2026

If Trump Was an Insect

 

If Trump Was an Insect

A Tick is the Insect version of Trump!

dave nelson
Aug 21, 2026

“Do you know the revolting things a tick actually does after scurrying up your body? Once the bug has nestled in a warm, damp, often hidden spot where skin is thin and blood vessels are plentiful, two of its mouthparts saw through your skin to obtain an initial grip.

 Next, a third mouthpart, a barbed straw called the hypostome, bores into you and begins oozing spit.

This spit has a diabolical chemistry that lets the bug feed undetected: The saliva at once cements it in place, numbs the bite site and secretes an anticoagulant to keep your blood flowing.

For days, then, you supply the tick with its blood meal, as it rhythmically alternates between drinking your vital fluid and injecting potentially germ-filled saliva into the bite cavity.”

Thanks for reading The Onion with Balls! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support my work.

at 12:01 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2026 (6)
    • ▼  August (1)
      • ▼  Aug 21 (1)
        • If Trump Was an Insect
    • ►  May (1)
      • ►  May 13 (1)
    • ►  April (2)
      • ►  Apr 08 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
      • ►  Jan 30 (1)
      • ►  Jan 20 (1)
  • ►  2025 (21)
    • ►  December (6)
      • ►  Dec 31 (1)
      • ►  Dec 19 (1)
      • ►  Dec 18 (1)
      • ►  Dec 15 (1)
      • ►  Dec 07 (1)
      • ►  Dec 01 (1)
    • ►  November (9)
      • ►  Nov 21 (2)
      • ►  Nov 20 (1)
      • ►  Nov 16 (3)
      • ►  Nov 13 (2)
      • ►  Nov 08 (1)
    • ►  October (3)
      • ►  Oct 25 (1)
      • ►  Oct 14 (1)
      • ►  Oct 10 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
      • ►  Jul 19 (1)
    • ►  March (2)
      • ►  Mar 08 (2)
  • ►  2023 (2)
    • ►  April (1)
      • ►  Apr 02 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
      • ►  Mar 25 (1)
  • ►  2022 (14)
    • ►  November (1)
      • ►  Nov 16 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
      • ►  Oct 30 (1)
    • ►  June (2)
      • ►  Jun 10 (1)
      • ►  Jun 04 (1)
    • ►  April (3)
      • ►  Apr 12 (1)
      • ►  Apr 05 (2)
    • ►  March (1)
      • ►  Mar 03 (1)
    • ►  February (4)
      • ►  Feb 28 (1)
      • ►  Feb 27 (2)
      • ►  Feb 16 (1)
    • ►  January (2)
      • ►  Jan 09 (1)
      • ►  Jan 01 (1)
  • ►  2021 (4)
    • ►  December (4)
      • ►  Dec 21 (1)
      • ►  Dec 20 (1)
      • ►  Dec 17 (1)
      • ►  Dec 10 (1)
  • ►  2019 (6)
    • ►  July (1)
      • ►  Jul 18 (1)
    • ►  May (4)
      • ►  May 23 (1)
      • ►  May 22 (1)
      • ►  May 15 (2)
    • ►  March (1)
      • ►  Mar 08 (1)
  • ►  2018 (15)
    • ►  December (2)
      • ►  Dec 06 (2)
    • ►  November (5)
      • ►  Nov 26 (1)
      • ►  Nov 19 (3)
      • ►  Nov 14 (1)
    • ►  October (2)
      • ►  Oct 30 (2)
    • ►  September (2)
      • ►  Sep 29 (1)
      • ►  Sep 20 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
      • ►  Jul 25 (1)
    • ►  February (3)
      • ►  Feb 21 (1)
      • ►  Feb 13 (1)
      • ►  Feb 10 (1)
  • ►  2017 (14)
    • ►  October (4)
      • ►  Oct 05 (3)
      • ►  Oct 02 (1)
    • ►  May (3)
      • ►  May 14 (2)
      • ►  May 05 (1)
    • ►  April (6)
      • ►  Apr 28 (1)
      • ►  Apr 27 (1)
      • ►  Apr 24 (1)
      • ►  Apr 23 (1)
      • ►  Apr 22 (2)
    • ►  January (1)
      • ►  Jan 03 (1)
  • ►  2016 (148)
    • ►  December (3)
      • ►  Dec 10 (2)
      • ►  Dec 06 (1)
    • ►  November (11)
      • ►  Nov 28 (1)
      • ►  Nov 26 (2)
      • ►  Nov 25 (1)
      • ►  Nov 24 (1)
      • ►  Nov 22 (2)
      • ►  Nov 14 (1)
      • ►  Nov 12 (1)
      • ►  Nov 11 (2)
    • ►  October (8)
      • ►  Oct 24 (1)
      • ►  Oct 22 (3)
      • ►  Oct 20 (3)
      • ►  Oct 14 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
      • ►  Aug 20 (1)
    • ►  July (11)
      • ►  Jul 29 (2)
      • ►  Jul 27 (3)
      • ►  Jul 23 (2)
      • ►  Jul 07 (3)
      • ►  Jul 06 (1)
    • ►  June (6)
      • ►  Jun 21 (2)
      • ►  Jun 14 (2)
      • ►  Jun 12 (2)
    • ►  May (7)
      • ►  May 27 (2)
      • ►  May 26 (3)
      • ►  May 18 (1)
      • ►  May 13 (1)
    • ►  April (5)
      • ►  Apr 26 (2)
      • ►  Apr 24 (1)
      • ►  Apr 20 (1)
      • ►  Apr 05 (1)
    • ►  March (36)
      • ►  Mar 21 (3)
      • ►  Mar 18 (2)
      • ►  Mar 17 (2)
      • ►  Mar 16 (1)
      • ►  Mar 15 (1)
      • ►  Mar 14 (3)
      • ►  Mar 12 (3)
      • ►  Mar 11 (3)
      • ►  Mar 10 (1)
      • ►  Mar 08 (2)
      • ►  Mar 07 (2)
      • ►  Mar 06 (3)
      • ►  Mar 05 (1)
      • ►  Mar 04 (2)
      • ►  Mar 03 (1)
      • ►  Mar 02 (3)
      • ►  Mar 01 (3)
    • ►  February (43)
      • ►  Feb 29 (3)
      • ►  Feb 28 (1)
      • ►  Feb 27 (2)
      • ►  Feb 26 (3)
      • ►  Feb 25 (1)
      • ►  Feb 24 (2)
      • ►  Feb 23 (1)
      • ►  Feb 22 (3)
      • ►  Feb 21 (1)
      • ►  Feb 20 (2)
      • ►  Feb 19 (4)
      • ►  Feb 18 (1)
      • ►  Feb 16 (2)
      • ►  Feb 14 (2)
      • ►  Feb 13 (2)
      • ►  Feb 11 (1)
      • ►  Feb 08 (2)
      • ►  Feb 07 (1)
      • ►  Feb 05 (4)
      • ►  Feb 04 (4)
      • ►  Feb 03 (1)
    • ►  January (17)
      • ►  Jan 30 (1)
      • ►  Jan 29 (3)
      • ►  Jan 28 (2)
      • ►  Jan 27 (1)
      • ►  Jan 26 (1)
      • ►  Jan 25 (2)
      • ►  Jan 24 (2)
      • ►  Jan 22 (1)
      • ►  Jan 21 (1)
      • ►  Jan 10 (3)
  • ►  2015 (66)
    • ►  October (2)
      • ►  Oct 26 (1)
      • ►  Oct 14 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
      • ►  Sep 26 (1)
    • ►  August (2)
      • ►  Aug 22 (1)
      • ►  Aug 04 (1)
    • ►  July (16)
      • ►  Jul 30 (1)
      • ►  Jul 28 (2)
      • ►  Jul 26 (2)
      • ►  Jul 24 (1)
      • ►  Jul 22 (1)
      • ►  Jul 21 (2)
      • ►  Jul 20 (1)
      • ►  Jul 18 (1)
      • ►  Jul 17 (1)
      • ►  Jul 16 (1)
      • ►  Jul 10 (1)
      • ►  Jul 06 (1)
      • ►  Jul 01 (1)
    • ►  June (23)
      • ►  Jun 29 (1)
      • ►  Jun 27 (2)
      • ►  Jun 25 (1)
      • ►  Jun 24 (2)
      • ►  Jun 23 (1)
      • ►  Jun 22 (5)
      • ►  Jun 20 (3)
      • ►  Jun 19 (3)
      • ►  Jun 18 (1)
      • ►  Jun 17 (1)
      • ►  Jun 16 (1)
      • ►  Jun 02 (1)
      • ►  Jun 01 (1)
    • ►  May (6)
      • ►  May 29 (1)
      • ►  May 22 (1)
      • ►  May 21 (1)
      • ►  May 17 (1)
      • ►  May 14 (1)
      • ►  May 06 (1)
    • ►  April (10)
      • ►  Apr 29 (2)
      • ►  Apr 24 (1)
      • ►  Apr 22 (2)
      • ►  Apr 06 (1)
      • ►  Apr 05 (2)
      • ►  Apr 03 (2)
    • ►  March (6)
      • ►  Mar 26 (1)
      • ►  Mar 02 (5)
  • ►  2013 (153)
    • ►  September (1)
      • ►  Sep 14 (1)
    • ►  August (3)
      • ►  Aug 21 (1)
      • ►  Aug 20 (1)
      • ►  Aug 19 (1)
    • ►  July (13)
      • ►  Jul 27 (1)
      • ►  Jul 26 (1)
      • ►  Jul 24 (1)
      • ►  Jul 23 (1)
      • ►  Jul 18 (1)
      • ►  Jul 13 (1)
      • ►  Jul 12 (1)
      • ►  Jul 11 (1)
      • ►  Jul 08 (2)
      • ►  Jul 07 (1)
      • ►  Jul 05 (1)
      • ►  Jul 02 (1)
    • ►  June (12)
      • ►  Jun 27 (1)
      • ►  Jun 26 (1)
      • ►  Jun 24 (1)
      • ►  Jun 23 (2)
      • ►  Jun 22 (1)
      • ►  Jun 14 (1)
      • ►  Jun 13 (1)
      • ►  Jun 11 (1)
      • ►  Jun 08 (1)
      • ►  Jun 05 (1)
      • ►  Jun 02 (1)
    • ►  May (17)
      • ►  May 28 (1)
      • ►  May 27 (1)
      • ►  May 25 (1)
      • ►  May 19 (1)
      • ►  May 15 (1)
      • ►  May 13 (1)
      • ►  May 12 (1)
      • ►  May 11 (1)
      • ►  May 10 (1)
      • ►  May 09 (1)
      • ►  May 08 (1)
      • ►  May 07 (2)
      • ►  May 06 (1)
      • ►  May 02 (3)
    • ►  April (20)
      • ►  Apr 30 (1)
      • ►  Apr 29 (1)
      • ►  Apr 28 (1)
      • ►  Apr 25 (1)
      • ►  Apr 24 (1)
      • ►  Apr 22 (2)
      • ►  Apr 21 (2)
      • ►  Apr 20 (1)
      • ►  Apr 17 (1)
      • ►  Apr 14 (1)
      • ►  Apr 12 (1)
      • ►  Apr 07 (1)
      • ►  Apr 06 (1)
      • ►  Apr 05 (2)
      • ►  Apr 03 (2)
      • ►  Apr 01 (1)
    • ►  March (22)
      • ►  Mar 31 (1)
      • ►  Mar 30 (1)
      • ►  Mar 29 (1)
      • ►  Mar 28 (3)
      • ►  Mar 26 (2)
      • ►  Mar 25 (2)
      • ►  Mar 23 (1)
      • ►  Mar 22 (1)
      • ►  Mar 21 (1)
      • ►  Mar 20 (2)
      • ►  Mar 19 (1)
      • ►  Mar 17 (1)
      • ►  Mar 16 (1)
      • ►  Mar 14 (1)
      • ►  Mar 12 (1)
      • ►  Mar 05 (1)
      • ►  Mar 03 (1)
    • ►  February (22)
      • ►  Feb 28 (1)
      • ►  Feb 26 (1)
      • ►  Feb 24 (1)
      • ►  Feb 21 (1)
      • ►  Feb 18 (1)
      • ►  Feb 17 (1)
      • ►  Feb 14 (2)
      • ►  Feb 12 (2)
      • ►  Feb 11 (2)
      • ►  Feb 10 (2)
      • ►  Feb 08 (1)
      • ►  Feb 07 (1)
      • ►  Feb 06 (1)
      • ►  Feb 05 (2)
      • ►  Feb 04 (1)
      • ►  Feb 03 (2)
    • ►  January (43)
      • ►  Jan 30 (2)
      • ►  Jan 29 (1)
      • ►  Jan 28 (4)
      • ►  Jan 26 (2)
      • ►  Jan 25 (2)
      • ►  Jan 24 (2)
      • ►  Jan 23 (3)
      • ►  Jan 22 (2)
      • ►  Jan 21 (2)
      • ►  Jan 20 (2)
      • ►  Jan 19 (2)
      • ►  Jan 17 (1)
      • ►  Jan 15 (2)
      • ►  Jan 14 (1)
      • ►  Jan 11 (3)
      • ►  Jan 10 (2)
      • ►  Jan 09 (2)
      • ►  Jan 08 (2)
      • ►  Jan 07 (1)
      • ►  Jan 06 (1)
      • ►  Jan 04 (1)
      • ►  Jan 03 (1)
      • ►  Jan 02 (1)
      • ►  Jan 01 (1)
  • ►  2012 (349)
    • ►  December (39)
      • ►  Dec 31 (1)
      • ►  Dec 30 (1)
      • ►  Dec 29 (2)
      • ►  Dec 28 (1)
      • ►  Dec 26 (1)
      • ►  Dec 25 (1)
      • ►  Dec 24 (1)
      • ►  Dec 22 (1)
      • ►  Dec 21 (3)
      • ►  Dec 19 (1)
      • ►  Dec 18 (2)
      • ►  Dec 17 (1)
      • ►  Dec 16 (3)
      • ►  Dec 14 (2)
      • ►  Dec 13 (1)
      • ►  Dec 12 (1)
      • ►  Dec 11 (1)
      • ►  Dec 10 (1)
      • ►  Dec 09 (1)
      • ►  Dec 07 (2)
      • ►  Dec 06 (1)
      • ►  Dec 05 (1)
      • ►  Dec 04 (1)
      • ►  Dec 03 (2)
      • ►  Dec 02 (4)
      • ►  Dec 01 (2)
    • ►  November (41)
      • ►  Nov 30 (1)
      • ►  Nov 29 (2)
      • ►  Nov 28 (2)
      • ►  Nov 27 (1)
      • ►  Nov 26 (1)
      • ►  Nov 25 (3)
      • ►  Nov 24 (1)
      • ►  Nov 21 (2)
      • ►  Nov 20 (2)
      • ►  Nov 19 (1)
      • ►  Nov 18 (2)
      • ►  Nov 17 (2)
      • ►  Nov 16 (1)
      • ►  Nov 15 (1)
      • ►  Nov 14 (2)
      • ►  Nov 13 (1)
      • ►  Nov 12 (2)
      • ►  Nov 11 (3)
      • ►  Nov 10 (3)
      • ►  Nov 09 (1)
      • ►  Nov 08 (2)
      • ►  Nov 03 (1)
      • ►  Nov 02 (2)
      • ►  Nov 01 (2)
    • ►  October (32)
      • ►  Oct 30 (1)
      • ►  Oct 29 (1)
      • ►  Oct 28 (2)
      • ►  Oct 26 (2)
      • ►  Oct 24 (1)
      • ►  Oct 23 (1)
      • ►  Oct 21 (1)
      • ►  Oct 18 (3)
      • ►  Oct 17 (1)
      • ►  Oct 16 (1)
      • ►  Oct 15 (2)
      • ►  Oct 14 (1)
      • ►  Oct 12 (1)
      • ►  Oct 11 (2)
      • ►  Oct 09 (1)
      • ►  Oct 08 (1)
      • ►  Oct 07 (1)
      • ►  Oct 06 (2)
      • ►  Oct 05 (1)
      • ►  Oct 04 (2)
      • ►  Oct 03 (2)
      • ►  Oct 01 (2)
    • ►  September (46)
      • ►  Sep 30 (1)
      • ►  Sep 29 (4)
      • ►  Sep 28 (2)
      • ►  Sep 27 (1)
      • ►  Sep 26 (2)
      • ►  Sep 25 (2)
      • ►  Sep 24 (1)
      • ►  Sep 23 (1)
      • ►  Sep 22 (2)
      • ►  Sep 21 (1)
      • ►  Sep 19 (3)
      • ►  Sep 18 (4)
      • ►  Sep 17 (2)
      • ►  Sep 14 (1)
      • ►  Sep 13 (2)
      • ►  Sep 12 (1)
      • ►  Sep 11 (1)
      • ►  Sep 10 (1)
      • ►  Sep 08 (2)
      • ►  Sep 07 (1)
      • ►  Sep 06 (3)
      • ►  Sep 05 (1)
      • ►  Sep 04 (1)
      • ►  Sep 03 (3)
      • ►  Sep 02 (1)
      • ►  Sep 01 (2)
    • ►  August (42)
      • ►  Aug 31 (1)
      • ►  Aug 30 (2)
      • ►  Aug 29 (3)
      • ►  Aug 28 (2)
      • ►  Aug 27 (2)
      • ►  Aug 26 (2)
      • ►  Aug 25 (2)
      • ►  Aug 24 (2)
      • ►  Aug 23 (1)
      • ►  Aug 22 (1)
      • ►  Aug 21 (1)
      • ►  Aug 19 (1)
      • ►  Aug 18 (2)
      • ►  Aug 17 (1)
      • ►  Aug 16 (1)
      • ►  Aug 14 (2)
      • ►  Aug 13 (2)
      • ►  Aug 12 (2)
      • ►  Aug 09 (1)
      • ►  Aug 08 (1)
      • ►  Aug 07 (2)
      • ►  Aug 06 (1)
      • ►  Aug 05 (1)
      • ►  Aug 04 (1)
      • ►  Aug 03 (1)
      • ►  Aug 02 (2)
      • ►  Aug 01 (2)
    • ►  July (45)
      • ►  Jul 31 (2)
      • ►  Jul 30 (1)
      • ►  Jul 29 (1)
      • ►  Jul 28 (2)
      • ►  Jul 27 (1)
      • ►  Jul 26 (2)
      • ►  Jul 25 (1)
      • ►  Jul 24 (3)
      • ►  Jul 23 (2)
      • ►  Jul 22 (2)
      • ►  Jul 21 (1)
      • ►  Jul 20 (3)
      • ►  Jul 19 (1)
      • ►  Jul 18 (2)
      • ►  Jul 17 (2)
      • ►  Jul 16 (1)
      • ►  Jul 15 (1)
      • ►  Jul 14 (1)
      • ►  Jul 13 (2)
      • ►  Jul 12 (1)
      • ►  Jul 09 (2)
      • ►  Jul 08 (1)
      • ►  Jul 06 (1)
      • ►  Jul 05 (1)
      • ►  Jul 04 (1)
      • ►  Jul 03 (3)
      • ►  Jul 02 (3)
      • ►  Jul 01 (1)
    • ►  June (26)
      • ►  Jun 30 (2)
      • ►  Jun 29 (2)
      • ►  Jun 27 (1)
      • ►  Jun 26 (1)
      • ►  Jun 24 (2)
      • ►  Jun 22 (1)
      • ►  Jun 21 (2)
      • ►  Jun 20 (1)
      • ►  Jun 19 (2)
      • ►  Jun 18 (1)
      • ►  Jun 17 (1)
      • ►  Jun 15 (3)
      • ►  Jun 14 (2)
      • ►  Jun 12 (1)
      • ►  Jun 09 (1)
      • ►  Jun 07 (1)
      • ►  Jun 04 (1)
      • ►  Jun 01 (1)
    • ►  May (32)
      • ►  May 29 (2)
      • ►  May 28 (2)
      • ►  May 26 (2)
      • ►  May 25 (1)
      • ►  May 24 (1)
      • ►  May 22 (2)
      • ►  May 19 (1)
      • ►  May 18 (1)
      • ►  May 17 (2)
      • ►  May 16 (1)
      • ►  May 14 (1)
      • ►  May 12 (2)
      • ►  May 11 (1)
      • ►  May 10 (1)
      • ►  May 09 (1)
      • ►  May 08 (1)
      • ►  May 07 (3)
      • ►  May 06 (1)
      • ►  May 05 (1)
      • ►  May 04 (1)
      • ►  May 03 (1)
      • ►  May 02 (3)
    • ►  April (30)
      • ►  Apr 30 (1)
      • ►  Apr 29 (1)
      • ►  Apr 28 (1)
      • ►  Apr 27 (1)
      • ►  Apr 25 (1)
      • ►  Apr 24 (1)
      • ►  Apr 23 (1)
      • ►  Apr 22 (1)
      • ►  Apr 19 (1)
      • ►  Apr 18 (2)
      • ►  Apr 17 (2)
      • ►  Apr 16 (1)
      • ►  Apr 15 (2)
      • ►  Apr 14 (1)
      • ►  Apr 13 (1)
      • ►  Apr 12 (1)
      • ►  Apr 11 (1)
      • ►  Apr 10 (1)
      • ►  Apr 09 (1)
      • ►  Apr 08 (1)
      • ►  Apr 07 (1)
      • ►  Apr 06 (1)
      • ►  Apr 05 (1)
      • ►  Apr 04 (1)
      • ►  Apr 03 (1)
      • ►  Apr 02 (1)
      • ►  Apr 01 (1)
    • ►  March (16)
      • ►  Mar 31 (1)
      • ►  Mar 30 (1)
      • ►  Mar 27 (1)
      • ►  Mar 23 (1)
      • ►  Mar 22 (1)
      • ►  Mar 19 (1)
      • ►  Mar 18 (2)
      • ►  Mar 17 (1)
      • ►  Mar 16 (2)
      • ►  Mar 13 (1)
      • ►  Mar 12 (1)
      • ►  Mar 10 (1)
      • ►  Mar 03 (1)
      • ►  Mar 01 (1)
  • ►  2011 (51)
    • ►  September (1)
      • ►  Sep 03 (1)
    • ►  July (7)
      • ►  Jul 27 (1)
      • ►  Jul 23 (1)
      • ►  Jul 19 (1)
      • ►  Jul 10 (1)
      • ►  Jul 06 (1)
      • ►  Jul 05 (1)
      • ►  Jul 03 (1)
    • ►  June (7)
      • ►  Jun 26 (1)
      • ►  Jun 23 (1)
      • ►  Jun 19 (1)
      • ►  Jun 17 (1)
      • ►  Jun 08 (1)
      • ►  Jun 06 (1)
      • ►  Jun 01 (1)
    • ►  May (6)
      • ►  May 24 (1)
      • ►  May 19 (1)
      • ►  May 13 (1)
      • ►  May 07 (1)
      • ►  May 06 (1)
      • ►  May 04 (1)
    • ►  April (11)
      • ►  Apr 25 (1)
      • ►  Apr 24 (1)
      • ►  Apr 23 (1)
      • ►  Apr 22 (1)
      • ►  Apr 16 (1)
      • ►  Apr 12 (1)
      • ►  Apr 10 (1)
      • ►  Apr 09 (2)
      • ►  Apr 04 (1)
      • ►  Apr 03 (1)
    • ►  March (6)
      • ►  Mar 26 (1)
      • ►  Mar 17 (1)
      • ►  Mar 16 (1)
      • ►  Mar 12 (1)
      • ►  Mar 09 (1)
      • ►  Mar 05 (1)
    • ►  February (5)
      • ►  Feb 25 (1)
      • ►  Feb 21 (1)
      • ►  Feb 18 (1)
      • ►  Feb 12 (1)
      • ►  Feb 01 (1)
    • ►  January (8)
      • ►  Jan 29 (1)
      • ►  Jan 27 (1)
      • ►  Jan 15 (1)
      • ►  Jan 13 (1)
      • ►  Jan 12 (1)
      • ►  Jan 04 (1)
      • ►  Jan 01 (2)
  • ►  2010 (134)
    • ►  December (6)
      • ►  Dec 28 (1)
      • ►  Dec 20 (1)
      • ►  Dec 19 (1)
      • ►  Dec 13 (1)
      • ►  Dec 05 (1)
      • ►  Dec 03 (1)
    • ►  November (6)
      • ►  Nov 24 (4)
      • ►  Nov 20 (1)
      • ►  Nov 15 (1)
    • ►  October (10)
      • ►  Oct 25 (1)
      • ►  Oct 23 (2)
      • ►  Oct 15 (1)
      • ►  Oct 14 (1)
      • ►  Oct 12 (1)
      • ►  Oct 06 (2)
      • ►  Oct 02 (2)
    • ►  September (7)
      • ►  Sep 19 (1)
      • ►  Sep 14 (1)
      • ►  Sep 11 (1)
      • ►  Sep 08 (1)
      • ►  Sep 05 (1)
      • ►  Sep 03 (1)
      • ►  Sep 01 (1)
    • ►  August (11)
      • ►  Aug 30 (1)
      • ►  Aug 23 (1)
      • ►  Aug 21 (1)
      • ►  Aug 20 (1)
      • ►  Aug 15 (1)
      • ►  Aug 10 (1)
      • ►  Aug 09 (2)
      • ►  Aug 08 (1)
      • ►  Aug 06 (1)
      • ►  Aug 04 (1)
    • ►  July (9)
      • ►  Jul 31 (1)
      • ►  Jul 28 (1)
      • ►  Jul 24 (1)
      • ►  Jul 23 (1)
      • ►  Jul 18 (1)
      • ►  Jul 15 (1)
      • ►  Jul 08 (1)
      • ►  Jul 07 (1)
      • ►  Jul 04 (1)
    • ►  June (16)
      • ►  Jun 28 (1)
      • ►  Jun 25 (1)
      • ►  Jun 24 (2)
      • ►  Jun 22 (1)
      • ►  Jun 19 (2)
      • ►  Jun 18 (1)
      • ►  Jun 17 (1)
      • ►  Jun 16 (2)
      • ►  Jun 13 (1)
      • ►  Jun 07 (1)
      • ►  Jun 06 (1)
      • ►  Jun 03 (1)
      • ►  Jun 02 (1)
    • ►  May (16)
      • ►  May 25 (1)
      • ►  May 23 (1)
      • ►  May 21 (1)
      • ►  May 19 (1)
      • ►  May 16 (1)
      • ►  May 15 (1)
      • ►  May 14 (1)
      • ►  May 13 (1)
      • ►  May 12 (1)
      • ►  May 11 (1)
      • ►  May 10 (1)
      • ►  May 09 (1)
      • ►  May 08 (1)
      • ►  May 06 (1)
      • ►  May 03 (1)
      • ►  May 02 (1)
    • ►  April (6)
      • ►  Apr 27 (1)
      • ►  Apr 23 (1)
      • ►  Apr 22 (1)
      • ►  Apr 20 (1)
      • ►  Apr 04 (1)
      • ►  Apr 01 (1)
    • ►  March (19)
      • ►  Mar 30 (1)
      • ►  Mar 29 (1)
      • ►  Mar 25 (1)
      • ►  Mar 23 (1)
      • ►  Mar 22 (1)
      • ►  Mar 20 (2)
      • ►  Mar 17 (2)
      • ►  Mar 13 (1)
      • ►  Mar 11 (1)
      • ►  Mar 10 (1)
      • ►  Mar 09 (2)
      • ►  Mar 06 (1)
      • ►  Mar 04 (1)
      • ►  Mar 03 (1)
      • ►  Mar 01 (2)
    • ►  February (15)
      • ►  Feb 27 (1)
      • ►  Feb 24 (1)
      • ►  Feb 23 (1)
      • ►  Feb 19 (1)
      • ►  Feb 17 (1)
      • ►  Feb 15 (1)
      • ►  Feb 14 (1)
      • ►  Feb 12 (1)
      • ►  Feb 11 (1)
      • ►  Feb 08 (1)
      • ►  Feb 06 (1)
      • ►  Feb 05 (1)
      • ►  Feb 04 (1)
      • ►  Feb 02 (1)
      • ►  Feb 01 (1)
    • ►  January (13)
      • ►  Jan 31 (1)
      • ►  Jan 30 (1)
      • ►  Jan 26 (1)
      • ►  Jan 22 (1)
      • ►  Jan 21 (1)
      • ►  Jan 16 (1)
      • ►  Jan 15 (1)
      • ►  Jan 11 (2)
      • ►  Jan 09 (1)
      • ►  Jan 05 (1)
      • ►  Jan 02 (1)
      • ►  Jan 01 (1)
  • ►  2009 (147)
    • ►  December (16)
      • ►  Dec 30 (2)
      • ►  Dec 25 (1)
      • ►  Dec 23 (1)
      • ►  Dec 20 (1)
      • ►  Dec 19 (1)
      • ►  Dec 18 (1)
      • ►  Dec 13 (1)
      • ►  Dec 12 (1)
      • ►  Dec 11 (1)
      • ►  Dec 09 (1)
      • ►  Dec 07 (1)
      • ►  Dec 05 (2)
      • ►  Dec 03 (1)
      • ►  Dec 01 (1)
    • ►  November (10)
      • ►  Nov 21 (1)
      • ►  Nov 18 (1)
      • ►  Nov 14 (1)
      • ►  Nov 13 (1)
      • ►  Nov 06 (1)
      • ►  Nov 05 (1)
      • ►  Nov 03 (2)
      • ►  Nov 01 (2)
    • ►  October (17)
      • ►  Oct 30 (1)
      • ►  Oct 28 (1)
      • ►  Oct 24 (2)
      • ►  Oct 22 (1)
      • ►  Oct 20 (2)
      • ►  Oct 18 (1)
      • ►  Oct 14 (1)
      • ►  Oct 10 (2)
      • ►  Oct 09 (1)
      • ►  Oct 07 (1)
      • ►  Oct 06 (1)
      • ►  Oct 05 (1)
      • ►  Oct 02 (1)
      • ►  Oct 01 (1)
    • ►  September (7)
      • ►  Sep 29 (1)
      • ►  Sep 25 (2)
      • ►  Sep 22 (1)
      • ►  Sep 20 (1)
      • ►  Sep 19 (1)
      • ►  Sep 14 (1)
    • ►  August (4)
      • ►  Aug 22 (1)
      • ►  Aug 14 (1)
      • ►  Aug 05 (1)
      • ►  Aug 03 (1)
    • ►  July (6)
      • ►  Jul 26 (1)
      • ►  Jul 21 (1)
      • ►  Jul 15 (1)
      • ►  Jul 12 (1)
      • ►  Jul 05 (1)
      • ►  Jul 01 (1)
    • ►  June (16)
      • ►  Jun 30 (3)
      • ►  Jun 27 (1)
      • ►  Jun 26 (1)
      • ►  Jun 25 (1)
      • ►  Jun 24 (1)
      • ►  Jun 21 (1)
      • ►  Jun 19 (1)
      • ►  Jun 15 (1)
      • ►  Jun 14 (1)
      • ►  Jun 12 (1)
      • ►  Jun 11 (1)
      • ►  Jun 06 (1)
      • ►  Jun 05 (2)
    • ►  May (10)
      • ►  May 30 (1)
      • ►  May 23 (1)
      • ►  May 16 (2)
      • ►  May 11 (1)
      • ►  May 09 (2)
      • ►  May 07 (1)
      • ►  May 03 (1)
      • ►  May 01 (1)
    • ►  April (19)
      • ►  Apr 30 (1)
      • ►  Apr 28 (1)
      • ►  Apr 26 (1)
      • ►  Apr 22 (1)
      • ►  Apr 17 (1)
      • ►  Apr 16 (2)
      • ►  Apr 14 (1)
      • ►  Apr 13 (1)
      • ►  Apr 11 (2)
      • ►  Apr 09 (1)
      • ►  Apr 07 (1)
      • ►  Apr 06 (1)
      • ►  Apr 05 (2)
      • ►  Apr 04 (1)
      • ►  Apr 02 (1)
      • ►  Apr 01 (1)
    • ►  March (19)
      • ►  Mar 25 (2)
      • ►  Mar 23 (1)
      • ►  Mar 22 (1)
      • ►  Mar 21 (2)
      • ►  Mar 20 (1)
      • ►  Mar 19 (2)
      • ►  Mar 18 (1)
      • ►  Mar 17 (1)
      • ►  Mar 13 (2)
      • ►  Mar 11 (1)
      • ►  Mar 10 (1)
      • ►  Mar 07 (1)
      • ►  Mar 05 (1)
      • ►  Mar 03 (1)
      • ►  Mar 02 (1)
    • ►  February (8)
      • ►  Feb 28 (1)
      • ►  Feb 25 (2)
      • ►  Feb 23 (1)
      • ►  Feb 19 (1)
      • ►  Feb 16 (1)
      • ►  Feb 14 (1)
      • ►  Feb 01 (1)
    • ►  January (15)
      • ►  Jan 31 (1)
      • ►  Jan 30 (1)
      • ►  Jan 25 (1)
      • ►  Jan 22 (2)
      • ►  Jan 21 (1)
      • ►  Jan 20 (1)
      • ►  Jan 16 (1)
      • ►  Jan 14 (1)
      • ►  Jan 11 (1)
      • ►  Jan 10 (2)
      • ►  Jan 07 (1)
      • ►  Jan 06 (1)
      • ►  Jan 01 (1)
  • ►  2008 (143)
    • ►  December (17)
      • ►  Dec 31 (1)
      • ►  Dec 30 (1)
      • ►  Dec 28 (1)
      • ►  Dec 27 (1)
      • ►  Dec 25 (1)
      • ►  Dec 20 (2)
      • ►  Dec 18 (1)
      • ►  Dec 16 (1)
      • ►  Dec 15 (1)
      • ►  Dec 13 (1)
      • ►  Dec 11 (1)
      • ►  Dec 08 (2)
      • ►  Dec 05 (1)
      • ►  Dec 03 (2)
    • ►  November (16)
      • ►  Nov 29 (1)
      • ►  Nov 27 (1)
      • ►  Nov 22 (1)
      • ►  Nov 19 (1)
      • ►  Nov 17 (1)
      • ►  Nov 16 (1)
      • ►  Nov 14 (1)
      • ►  Nov 12 (1)
      • ►  Nov 11 (1)
      • ►  Nov 10 (1)
      • ►  Nov 07 (1)
      • ►  Nov 06 (2)
      • ►  Nov 03 (2)
      • ►  Nov 01 (1)
    • ►  October (6)
      • ►  Oct 30 (1)
      • ►  Oct 29 (1)
      • ►  Oct 24 (1)
      • ►  Oct 22 (1)
      • ►  Oct 15 (1)
      • ►  Oct 04 (1)
    • ►  September (15)
      • ►  Sep 30 (1)
      • ►  Sep 29 (1)
      • ►  Sep 24 (1)
      • ►  Sep 21 (1)
      • ►  Sep 19 (2)
      • ►  Sep 18 (1)
      • ►  Sep 17 (1)
      • ►  Sep 13 (1)
      • ►  Sep 12 (1)
      • ►  Sep 05 (1)
      • ►  Sep 04 (1)
      • ►  Sep 03 (1)
      • ►  Sep 02 (1)
      • ►  Sep 01 (1)
    • ►  August (12)
      • ►  Aug 31 (1)
      • ►  Aug 29 (1)
      • ►  Aug 28 (1)
      • ►  Aug 27 (1)
      • ►  Aug 26 (1)
      • ►  Aug 24 (1)
      • ►  Aug 18 (2)
      • ►  Aug 13 (1)
      • ►  Aug 10 (1)
      • ►  Aug 08 (1)
      • ►  Aug 06 (1)
    • ►  July (12)
      • ►  Jul 31 (2)
      • ►  Jul 30 (1)
      • ►  Jul 27 (1)
      • ►  Jul 24 (2)
      • ►  Jul 20 (1)
      • ►  Jul 14 (1)
      • ►  Jul 06 (1)
      • ►  Jul 03 (1)
      • ►  Jul 02 (1)
      • ►  Jul 01 (1)
    • ►  June (4)
      • ►  Jun 28 (1)
      • ►  Jun 10 (1)
      • ►  Jun 08 (1)
      • ►  Jun 01 (1)
    • ►  May (9)
      • ►  May 30 (1)
      • ►  May 19 (1)
      • ►  May 15 (1)
      • ►  May 12 (1)
      • ►  May 10 (1)
      • ►  May 09 (1)
      • ►  May 08 (1)
      • ►  May 07 (1)
      • ►  May 01 (1)
    • ►  April (12)
      • ►  Apr 30 (1)
      • ►  Apr 25 (1)
      • ►  Apr 23 (1)
      • ►  Apr 22 (1)
      • ►  Apr 18 (1)
      • ►  Apr 17 (2)
      • ►  Apr 15 (1)
      • ►  Apr 12 (1)
      • ►  Apr 09 (1)
      • ►  Apr 07 (1)
      • ►  Apr 03 (1)
    • ►  March (5)
      • ►  Mar 23 (1)
      • ►  Mar 11 (1)
      • ►  Mar 10 (1)
      • ►  Mar 06 (1)
      • ►  Mar 03 (1)
    • ►  February (20)
      • ►  Feb 29 (1)
      • ►  Feb 27 (1)
      • ►  Feb 26 (1)
      • ►  Feb 24 (2)
      • ►  Feb 21 (1)
      • ►  Feb 20 (2)
      • ►  Feb 17 (1)
      • ►  Feb 16 (2)
      • ►  Feb 15 (1)
      • ►  Feb 14 (1)
      • ►  Feb 13 (1)
      • ►  Feb 09 (1)
      • ►  Feb 08 (1)
      • ►  Feb 07 (1)
      • ►  Feb 06 (1)
      • ►  Feb 03 (1)
      • ►  Feb 01 (1)
    • ►  January (15)
      • ►  Jan 30 (1)
      • ►  Jan 29 (2)
      • ►  Jan 28 (1)
      • ►  Jan 25 (1)
      • ►  Jan 24 (1)
      • ►  Jan 22 (1)
      • ►  Jan 19 (1)
      • ►  Jan 17 (1)
      • ►  Jan 16 (1)
      • ►  Jan 14 (1)
      • ►  Jan 12 (1)
      • ►  Jan 09 (1)
      • ►  Jan 06 (1)
      • ►  Jan 01 (1)
  • ►  2007 (203)
    • ►  December (15)
      • ►  Dec 28 (2)
      • ►  Dec 27 (1)
      • ►  Dec 25 (1)
      • ►  Dec 20 (1)
      • ►  Dec 19 (1)
      • ►  Dec 17 (1)
      • ►  Dec 15 (1)
      • ►  Dec 14 (1)
      • ►  Dec 11 (2)
      • ►  Dec 07 (1)
      • ►  Dec 06 (1)
      • ►  Dec 03 (1)
      • ►  Dec 02 (1)
    • ►  November (21)
      • ►  Nov 30 (2)
      • ►  Nov 29 (1)
      • ►  Nov 28 (1)
      • ►  Nov 25 (1)
      • ►  Nov 24 (2)
      • ►  Nov 23 (1)
      • ►  Nov 21 (1)
      • ►  Nov 18 (1)
      • ►  Nov 16 (2)
      • ►  Nov 15 (1)
      • ►  Nov 12 (1)
      • ►  Nov 11 (1)
      • ►  Nov 10 (1)
      • ►  Nov 08 (2)
      • ►  Nov 06 (1)
      • ►  Nov 03 (1)
      • ►  Nov 02 (1)
    • ►  October (16)
      • ►  Oct 30 (1)
      • ►  Oct 28 (1)
      • ►  Oct 24 (1)
      • ►  Oct 22 (1)
      • ►  Oct 18 (1)
      • ►  Oct 17 (1)
      • ►  Oct 15 (1)
      • ►  Oct 13 (1)
      • ►  Oct 11 (1)
      • ►  Oct 09 (1)
      • ►  Oct 08 (1)
      • ►  Oct 07 (1)
      • ►  Oct 05 (1)
      • ►  Oct 03 (1)
      • ►  Oct 02 (2)
    • ►  September (14)
      • ►  Sep 30 (1)
      • ►  Sep 28 (1)
      • ►  Sep 22 (1)
      • ►  Sep 21 (1)
      • ►  Sep 19 (1)
      • ►  Sep 18 (1)
      • ►  Sep 13 (1)
      • ►  Sep 10 (1)
      • ►  Sep 09 (1)
      • ►  Sep 08 (1)
      • ►  Sep 07 (1)
      • ►  Sep 06 (1)
      • ►  Sep 04 (1)
      • ►  Sep 02 (1)
    • ►  August (17)
      • ►  Aug 31 (1)
      • ►  Aug 29 (2)
      • ►  Aug 28 (1)
      • ►  Aug 27 (1)
      • ►  Aug 24 (1)
      • ►  Aug 21 (1)
      • ►  Aug 20 (1)
      • ►  Aug 19 (1)
      • ►  Aug 18 (1)
      • ►  Aug 15 (1)
      • ►  Aug 13 (1)
      • ►  Aug 11 (1)
      • ►  Aug 10 (1)
      • ►  Aug 07 (1)
      • ►  Aug 04 (1)
      • ►  Aug 02 (1)
    • ►  July (13)
      • ►  Jul 29 (1)
      • ►  Jul 27 (1)
      • ►  Jul 26 (1)
      • ►  Jul 22 (1)
      • ►  Jul 18 (1)
      • ►  Jul 16 (1)
      • ►  Jul 15 (1)
      • ►  Jul 13 (1)
      • ►  Jul 11 (1)
      • ►  Jul 10 (1)
      • ►  Jul 05 (1)
      • ►  Jul 04 (1)
      • ►  Jul 01 (1)
    • ►  June (14)
      • ►  Jun 28 (1)
      • ►  Jun 26 (1)
      • ►  Jun 24 (1)
      • ►  Jun 21 (1)
      • ►  Jun 20 (1)
      • ►  Jun 18 (1)
      • ►  Jun 15 (1)
      • ►  Jun 14 (1)
      • ►  Jun 12 (1)
      • ►  Jun 10 (1)
      • ►  Jun 08 (1)
      • ►  Jun 06 (1)
      • ►  Jun 03 (1)
      • ►  Jun 01 (1)
    • ►  May (12)
      • ►  May 31 (1)
      • ►  May 26 (1)
      • ►  May 22 (1)
      • ►  May 21 (1)
      • ►  May 16 (1)
      • ►  May 15 (1)
      • ►  May 13 (1)
      • ►  May 11 (1)
      • ►  May 08 (1)
      • ►  May 06 (1)
      • ►  May 04 (1)
      • ►  May 02 (1)
    • ►  April (13)
      • ►  Apr 29 (1)
      • ►  Apr 28 (1)
      • ►  Apr 26 (1)
      • ►  Apr 24 (1)
      • ►  Apr 21 (1)
      • ►  Apr 20 (1)
      • ►  Apr 19 (1)
      • ►  Apr 17 (1)
      • ►  Apr 16 (1)
      • ►  Apr 11 (1)
      • ►  Apr 05 (1)
      • ►  Apr 03 (1)
      • ►  Apr 02 (1)
    • ►  March (27)
      • ►  Mar 31 (1)
      • ►  Mar 29 (1)
      • ►  Mar 28 (1)
      • ►  Mar 27 (1)
      • ►  Mar 26 (1)
      • ►  Mar 25 (1)
      • ►  Mar 24 (1)
      • ►  Mar 21 (2)
      • ►  Mar 19 (1)
      • ►  Mar 18 (1)
      • ►  Mar 17 (1)
      • ►  Mar 16 (1)
      • ►  Mar 15 (1)
      • ►  Mar 13 (2)
      • ►  Mar 12 (1)
      • ►  Mar 10 (1)
      • ►  Mar 09 (1)
      • ►  Mar 08 (1)
      • ►  Mar 07 (1)
      • ►  Mar 06 (1)
      • ►  Mar 05 (1)
      • ►  Mar 03 (2)
      • ►  Mar 02 (1)
      • ►  Mar 01 (1)
    • ►  February (24)
      • ►  Feb 28 (1)
      • ►  Feb 27 (1)
      • ►  Feb 24 (1)
      • ►  Feb 23 (1)
      • ►  Feb 22 (1)
      • ►  Feb 21 (1)
      • ►  Feb 20 (1)
      • ►  Feb 19 (1)
      • ►  Feb 18 (1)
      • ►  Feb 16 (1)
      • ►  Feb 15 (1)
      • ►  Feb 14 (1)
      • ►  Feb 13 (1)
      • ►  Feb 12 (1)
      • ►  Feb 10 (1)
      • ►  Feb 09 (1)
      • ►  Feb 08 (1)
      • ►  Feb 07 (1)
      • ►  Feb 06 (1)
      • ►  Feb 05 (1)
      • ►  Feb 04 (1)
      • ►  Feb 03 (1)
      • ►  Feb 02 (1)
      • ►  Feb 01 (1)
    • ►  January (17)
      • ►  Jan 31 (1)
      • ►  Jan 30 (1)
      • ►  Jan 27 (1)
      • ►  Jan 26 (1)
      • ►  Jan 25 (1)
      • ►  Jan 24 (1)
      • ►  Jan 23 (1)
      • ►  Jan 22 (1)
      • ►  Jan 21 (1)
      • ►  Jan 19 (2)
      • ►  Jan 18 (1)
      • ►  Jan 17 (1)
      • ►  Jan 16 (4)

Pages

  • Home

Popular Posts

  • If Trump Was an Insect
      If Trump Was an Insect A Tick is the Insect version of Trump! dave nelson Aug 21, 2026 “Do you know the revolting things a tick actually d...
  • Breakfast Is Served -- 6/1/07 Hollywood ,CA. --Seven Eleven
    "Good morning mam" --i says to the 250 pound plus black woman who is petting my dog while she waits for Jose to ring up her breakf...
  • Fox Reality TV Announces "I HaD Anal Sex During Sandy"
    Fox TV Announces "I Got Randy during Sandy" Fox Reality President Myron Schlockwell announced in Holly...
  • If You're A Miserable Fuck?
    Don't have children -AND DON'T get a dog! So i'm out in the park with Liza (the wonderdog) yesterday and there's an attracti...
  • The Digibandit: Bachelorette Two Hour Anal Sex Episode - Highest r...
    The Digibandit: Bachelorette Two Hour Anal Sex Episode - Highest r... :  In my opinion a special cornholing edition of The Bachelorette woul...
  • Israel Dropping Corned beef and Pastrami Sandwiches Over Gaza
    Israel has begun what they are calling "Operation Heartburn." They are dropping tens of thousands of vacum sealed -fresh and hot -...
  • Anna Nicole Smith Did Not OD -- Death Caused By Her Huge Vibrator
    Secret autopsy reports obtained by the Bandit indicate that part of a motor from "a huge vibrator" was found in Anna's colon.L...
  • Humans VS. Rabid Chimpanzees - You Choose!
    “Muslim brothers,” said the government-appointed preacher, Sheik Eid Abdel Hamid Youssef, “God has inflicted the Muslim nation with a people...
  • Palin TOO Stupid even for Fox at Republican Convention
     We miss Sarah in our Igloo Fox News convention producer Meyer Schlockner announced today: "Hey let's get real! - This is not...
  • Israelis To Use Birth Control Agents Against Islamofascism
    Sunday, March 18, 2007 Israel To Put Birth Control Agent In Arab Water Dr.Moishe Pipick. -- Minister of The Israeli Experimental Defense Age...

Popular Posts

  • Japanese Demand Toyota Board Kill Themselves
    Japan's leadership with the full backing of the general population has demanded that Toyota's entire board of directors commit Hari ...
  • Google Announces Fantasy Masturbation App
    Dr.Moishe Pipick -the mastermind of Google Apps and head of development for the recently established Google Division 'Google Sexual Stim...
  • Fox Reality TV Announces "I HaD Anal Sex During Sandy"
    Fox TV Announces "I Got Randy during Sandy" Fox Reality President Myron Schlockwell announced in Holly...
  • Japanese Woman Gives Birth To Giant Squid
    In another horrible example of the dramatic and disastrous changes taking place in the environment: "Shinsuji Takamashaya gave birth to...
  • Japanese Woman Gives Birth To Giant Squid
    In another horrible example of the dramatic and disastrous changes taking place in the environment: "Shinsuji Takamashaya gave birth to...
  • Conservative "Family Guy" Louisiana Senator Was Fucking Whores
    “I’m a conservative who opposes radically redefining marriage, the most important social institution in human history,” Mr. David Vitter, a ...
  • Gun Nut Confesses - Asks For Help -These are Sad people
    I have a locker full of guns and ammo -i spend hours every week cleaning my beautiful weapons and reading about guns and ammo and i spend...
  • Celebrities Who Plan On Having Anal Sex July Fourth Weekend
    Well the year sure went quickly didn't it and our group is back in action for their Fourth of July Blast off!. In addition to the follow...
  • Oral Sex while Texting are a Recipe for Disaster Day - AAA
    Oral sex Kills While Driving/Texting AAA expects over 30 million people to drive at least 50 miles this  weekend, the most sinc...
  • The Complete Cold Empty SUB Human THAT IS Donald Trump
    http://roarfeminist.org/2017/03/27/donald-trump-has-no-values/ THIS is what makes my head spin: The president is not a moral figu...

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

  • Japanese Demand Toyota Board Kill Themselves
    Japan's leadership with the full backing of the general population has demanded that Toyota's entire board of directors commit Hari ...
  • Google Announces Fantasy Masturbation App
    Dr.Moishe Pipick -the mastermind of Google Apps and head of development for the recently established Google Division 'Google Sexual Stim...
  • Fox Reality TV Announces "I HaD Anal Sex During Sandy"
    Fox TV Announces "I Got Randy during Sandy" Fox Reality President Myron Schlockwell announced in Holly...
  • Japanese Woman Gives Birth To Giant Squid
    In another horrible example of the dramatic and disastrous changes taking place in the environment: "Shinsuji Takamashaya gave birth to...
  • Japanese Woman Gives Birth To Giant Squid
    In another horrible example of the dramatic and disastrous changes taking place in the environment: "Shinsuji Takamashaya gave birth to...
  • Conservative "Family Guy" Louisiana Senator Was Fucking Whores
    “I’m a conservative who opposes radically redefining marriage, the most important social institution in human history,” Mr. David Vitter, a ...
  • Gun Nut Confesses - Asks For Help -These are Sad people
    I have a locker full of guns and ammo -i spend hours every week cleaning my beautiful weapons and reading about guns and ammo and i spend...
  • Celebrities Who Plan On Having Anal Sex July Fourth Weekend
    Well the year sure went quickly didn't it and our group is back in action for their Fourth of July Blast off!. In addition to the follow...
  • Oral Sex while Texting are a Recipe for Disaster Day - AAA
    Oral sex Kills While Driving/Texting AAA expects over 30 million people to drive at least 50 miles this  weekend, the most sinc...
  • The Complete Cold Empty SUB Human THAT IS Donald Trump
    http://roarfeminist.org/2017/03/27/donald-trump-has-no-values/ THIS is what makes my head spin: The president is not a moral figu...

Fox Announces -The Search for Osama's Skeleton

Fox Announces -The Search for Osama's Skeleton

Human's Have A Genetic "Asshole Early Warning System"

Human's Have A Genetic "Asshole Early Warning System"

Study Shows Fox News Viewers Dysfunctional

Study Shows Fox News Viewers Dysfunctional

Priests Should Be Casrated After Taking Final Vows

Priests Should Be Casrated After Taking Final Vows

My Snatch Is so Deadly

My Snatch Is so Deadly
You'll Pray For Crab death

Hi Ho Hi Ho

Hi Ho Hi Ho
A Farting TV Show

Best Torture For Muslim Extremists - Nagging American Wives

Best Torture For Muslim Extremists - Nagging American Wives

American Men Like Big Tits

American Men Like Big Tits
So I Eat Anything That Swims

How About A Corned Beef Burrito?

How About A Corned Beef Burrito?
With Mayo and Jalepenos

16 Inches Between Them

16 Inches Between Them
What A Bunch of Morons

Dr Pipick In Sweden

Dr Pipick In Sweden
"The Study is Conclusive!

The Chidren Love To Be Touched

The Chidren Love To Be Touched
And Fondled Lika Grapes

Fruit Is For Fruits

Fruit Is For Fruits
I Love Roasted Bear Pussy

Off With The Straight Jacket

Off With The Straight Jacket
Bend Over Rover

I Gave My ARM

I Gave My ARM
And I'll Do It Again

If You Fail The Testa

If You Fail The Testa
Offa Comes You Nutsa

Now That's A Memorial

Now That's A Memorial
Fuck That Cross

We Have Small Dicks

We Have Small Dicks
And BIG Guns

Stand Back

Stand Back
It's getting Bigger

Make Love In The Ass

Make Love In The Ass
Not WAR!

Okay -Search Me

Okay -Search Me
THIS is Flying!

GW Wants To Shoot Me

GW Wants To Shoot Me
To Save His Inheritance

This Is My Word

This Is My Word
OBEY!

Let's Go Back To The Yacht

Let's Go Back To The Yacht
You Rich Handsome Devil

Coming To A Neighborhood

Coming To A Neighborhood
Near YOU

Average IQ For Tea Bagger?

Average IQ For Tea Bagger?
89

I Always Got a lot of Pussy

I Always Got a lot of Pussy
It wasn't My Message

Jesus Always Remebers Easter

Jesus Always Remebers Easter
He Is So Kind AND Sooo Horny

Fucked MCaine Silly

Fucked MCaine Silly
And Now is Fucking Us ALL

More Kids To Fuck

More Kids To Fuck
Aren't They Adoreable

Stop The Killing

Stop The Killing
Or No Pussy In Paradise

OxyContin Keeps Me Fired UP

OxyContin Keeps Me Fired UP
Nancy Pelosi Is Killin ME

Take My Cock

Take My Cock
Protect The Kids

We Hate Jews

We Hate Jews
Death To Israel

I Will Find THe Pussy

I Will Find THe Pussy
Somehow

Offa WItha Your Nuts

Offa WItha Your Nuts
You Donta Need Thema

I Never Knew I Had A Cock

I Never Knew I Had A Cock
It Creates Problems

He Brainwashed Me

He Brainwashed Me
Liberals Stole His Bodily Fluids

I Didn't Ask For a Cock

I Didn't Ask For a Cock
Forgive Me John

George Would Have Squealed

George Would Have Squealed
He'd Give Em Cheney's Address

I Am A Jewish Ball Breaker

I Am A Jewish Ball Breaker
A Real Nut Cracker

Too Much Work

Too Much Work
Dem Illegals LOVE Work

I LOVE Hot Pussy

I LOVE Hot Pussy
So Big Fucking Deal

I Can Help You

I Can Help You
Bend Over

Smarter Tha A Black Teenager

Smarter Tha A Black Teenager
Smarter Than A White Twelve Year Old

LOVE The West Hollywood Parade

LOVE The West Hollywood Parade
And Rue Is So Sweet

You Gotta Be Kidding WACKO

You Gotta Be Kidding WACKO
A NUCLEAR BOMB? -HAHAHA

I'm Being Left BEHIND

I'm Being Left BEHIND
Wait Up!

He's A Pussy!

He's A Pussy!
My Husband Abe can REALLY Take IT!

Lupercalia Will Now Begin

Lupercalia Will Now Begin
Let The Humping Roll

Call Out The Pigs

Call Out The Pigs
Here They Come!

Yipdeedoodaday!

Yipdeedoodaday!
That's ALL folks!

AIG Employees Next

AIG Employees Next
Then Timothy Geitner

The Chinks Are Behind This

The Chinks Are Behind This
I Drive A Mercedes

It's ALL YOURS

It's ALL YOURS
Hope That Fuck Was Worth Him?

I Will Cure Becky Pipick

I Will Cure Becky Pipick
We Take Medicare

Dem Cocks Are Smart!

Dem Cocks Are Smart!
And Dey Tasty Too1

I Love My Baby

I Love My Baby
He Is So Cute

YUP

YUP
The jews Are To Blame

Goodbye Tuchas

Goodbye Tuchas
Hello Pussy

Later Day Morons

Later Day Morons
I Don't Know These People

That's Very Funny

That's Very Funny
Cut Their Lips Off

I Saw You Beating Off Rick

I Saw You Beating Off Rick
You Will Be Jerking Off In Hell

My Son Is A Fucking Moron

My Son Is A Fucking Moron
I Shoulda Aborted Him

You Play You Pay

You Play You Pay
I Need A Lot More Pussy

I Feel Lighter

I Feel Lighter
My Nuts Are Shrinking

I See You Beating Off

I See You Beating Off
You Genocidal Murderers Will Pay

My Tits Are Spectacular

My Tits Are Spectacular
Ass Could Use Some Work

Come here Max

Come here Max
I Want To Blow You

I Needed Some Head

I Needed Some Head
Boot Camp Will Help Her

Shoulda Married A Sister

Shoulda Married A Sister
White Chics Are Nags

Hello

Hello
You Jerk

I Bit It Off!

I Bit It Off!
And It Was Worth It

I Love The Thought

I Love The Thought
You Deserve A Good Lickin

Hi Ho Hi Ho

Hi Ho Hi Ho
A Fartin Tv Show

Cheese Sucks!

Cheese Sucks!
I Want Bling

Hello America

Hello America
Hope You Enjoy!

Welcome To Eagle Island

Welcome To Eagle Island
Can I Suck Your Cock?

Suck My Dick

Suck My Dick
It's Halloween

I'm Just Doin My Thing

I'm Just Doin My Thing
And I Don't Fuck Alter Boys

Stop Fucking Africans!

Stop Fucking Africans!
Itsa No Gooda For You

Fuck Em!

Fuck Em!
There Mostly Liberals

You're New Cozy Home

You're New Cozy Home
250 Bucks Plus security

So What?

So What?
We Love Them!

Come Fly With Me

Come Fly With Me
My Parents Are Nuts

We Got Your Nuts At Last

We Got Your Nuts At Last
hahahahahahahahahaha

God Is So Cool!

God Is So Cool!
And Smokes Great Shit!

I'll taste Anything

I'll taste Anything
For Five Dollars An Hour

Nice Work Obama

Nice Work Obama
My Son Is Retarded

Yes Dear

Yes Dear
Yes Dear

I'm Dead!

I'm Dead!
Give It A Rest!

Sick Fucks On Parade

Sick Fucks On Parade
Real Men?

So Two Jews Walk In A Bar

So Two Jews Walk In A Bar
And The Bartender Says....

I Loves Dildo Sodomy

I Loves Dildo Sodomy
And So Do Tony Scalia

C'mon Already!

C'mon Already!
There's Plenty Charmin and Hot Pussy

Here I Am Pops

Here I Am Pops
Bang! Away!

It Was A Close Call

It Was A Close Call
She Almost Woke Up

I Can't Tell Ya

I Can't Tell Ya
But She Is So Hot!

It Was Worth IT

It Was Worth IT
Coulda Been Both

gOOD BYE

gOOD BYE
HAVE FUN

I'm Ready For Prime Time

I'm Ready For Prime Time
Wish Charlie Could Co-Host

So Long Cardinal Queerio

So Long Cardinal Queerio
Hava Lotsa Fun Over There

We Auditioned To Host

We Auditioned To Host
It's Why I Quit

Palin's Can Outsuck Any Computer

Palin's Can Outsuck Any Computer
Mom Taught Us

Crematorium Would Be Easier

Crematorium Would Be Easier
AND Heat The House

"God's Tuchas Hammer" Is Coming

"God's Tuchas Hammer" Is Coming
Say Goodbye To Your Asshole - Asshole

I'm Just Like Annie Oakley

I'm Just Like Annie Oakley
With Bigger Tits

Have Fun With Your Tuchas

Have Fun With Your Tuchas
But Use A Condom

You Will Look Hot In Uniform Ernie

You Will Look Hot In Uniform Ernie
You Too Manny

My Asshole Itches

My Asshole Itches
Call Out The Riot Thugs

Iv'e Been Feeling Stronger

Iv'e Been Feeling Stronger
My Dick is Growing

I Just Want More Blow Jobs

I Just Want More Blow Jobs
It;s Better Than Political Power

Mornin Fatherfucker

Mornin Fatherfucker
I'm Cool Wit Dat!

Crumby To Go Free

Crumby To Go Free
She Will Be With God

The Munsters Are Back

The Munsters Are Back
In Alaska

He'sa Gotta An Erection

He'sa Gotta An Erection
Offa With His Nutsa

Anybody Home?

Anybody  Home?
I'm Not A Mormon! - I Swear!

Newt Blew His Cookies

Newt Blew His Cookies
He Saw My Tits And Boom!

Okay -I'll Build Already

Okay -I'll Build Already
Fuck The Goyim

It's So Enlightening

It's So Enlightening
Kung Fu Kum

Hya My Mooslum Brothers

Hya My Mooslum Brothers
Sholom Alayckum Y"ALL

I'M Glad I Wasn't Sold

I'M Glad I Wasn't Sold
African's Cocks Are Too Large To Suck

I Need To Crap Bad

I Need To Crap Bad
And My Balls Are Blue

I Need a Good Lickin

I Need a Good Lickin
To Keep On Tickin

Now Hiring

Now Hiring
You'll Love It Here

OOH OOH AHHHHHHH OOH

OOH  OOH  AHHHHHHH  OOH
Keep It Down (oops) Ernie

Now Wer'e Fucked

Now Wer'e Fucked
Call The National Guard

Her Dump Is Worth Big Bucks

Her Dump Is Worth Big Bucks
And It's A Big One

Shaving My Bush For Israel

Shaving My Bush For Israel
I hate Ahmadinejad

My Pussy Is SO Lethal

My Pussy Is SO Lethal
I'm Even Afraid of IT!

Please - No More

Please - No More
Here's Obama's Address

In a heartbeat

In a heartbeat
Anywhere - Anytime

i Don't Fuck Pigs

i Don't Fuck Pigs
Only Babes

Why Didn't I Think Of This?

Why Didn't I Think Of This?
The Paradox of Thrift is Now Solved

Fuck the Earth

Fuck the Earth
I Hump Sheep

Fun Fucking Is No Gooda!

Fun Fucking Is No Gooda!
How Do You Knowa?

I Would Prefer Obama

I Would Prefer  Obama
Or Bill Clinton

Dinner is Served

Dinner is Served
Best Tasting Dog

Bo Is So Gay

Bo  Is So Gay
Get A Pit Bull

Easter Is Great

Easter Is Great
I Love It In The Butt

I'm So Happy Up Here

I'm So Happy Up Here
Jesus Rukes!

I Blew A Jew In the Market

I Blew A Jew In the Market
Up - HAHAHA - It's a Joke

So What -My Daughter is Queer Too

So What -My Daughter is Queer Too
And Lynn Likes to Cross Dress

But No Rough Stuff

But No Rough Stuff
What About Al Sharpton?

I Am Deeply (oops) Honored

I Am Deeply (oops) Honored
What About Susan Sarandon?

Killing is Great

Killing is Great
Killing is Fun

That Explains It

That Explains It
But I Love His Cock Too Much

They Mean Well

They Mean Well
They Just Forgot

Fuck Those Gooks

Fuck Those Gooks
They Eat Dogs

Pig or Piece of Ass?

Pig or Piece of Ass?
"Have you ever fucked in flight?"

My Kids Will Repay Like Crazy

My Kids Will Repay Like Crazy
I Will Hump For America Like Crazy

Run Run Run Run and Hide

Run Run Run Run and Hide
The Peasants Are Coming

Arab Women Are Super Hot

Arab Women Are Super Hot
They Need Some Real Men

I Lika To Feela My Cocka

I Lika To Feela My Cocka
Condoms Are For Jews

Wer'e So In Love

Wer'e So In Love
We Just Like The Tuchas

Jerking Off Is Okay

Jerking Off Is Okay
But Not Too Mucha

Dolly Loves Me

Dolly Loves Me
And She's a Republican

I Will Bring A Plague

I Will Bring A Plague
More Unemployment

Take Your Pick

Take Your Pick
Hide Your Daughters

Ah Yes

Ah Yes
My Good Man

My Good Man

My Good Man
Ah Yes

Here's Some Good news

Here's Some Good news
Andrea Has Great Tits

I Need To Get laid

I Need To Get laid
Send Me A Tall Blonde

Outfielder Of The Future

Outfielder Of The Future
juiced To The max

How About Some Bailout?

How About Some Bailout?
Soon You Will Join Us

She Stinks But What Else To Do?

She Stinks But What Else To Do?
My Goat Died - So I'm Stuck

Not Dead Yet

Not Dead Yet
Next Time Call a Hooker

We Fooled Them All

We Fooled Them All
Fuck the GOP

Beats Workin at McDonalds

Beats Workin at McDonalds
I Love This Recession

Now That's Effective Programming

Now That's Effective Programming
Wish i Could Behead some Liberals

Shove That Fat Tax

Shove That Fat Tax
I Fart Carbon

I Made A Mistake With Texas

I Made A Mistake With Texas
I'm So Sorry

Be Strong

Be Strong
The End Is Near

We Won! We Won!

We Won! We Won!
Where Did House and Family Go?

This Will be real Tough

This Will be real Tough
I'll Have To Go Older

C'mon In And Join The Party

C'mon In And Join The Party
I'm Preparing Pot Roast With Kugel

C'Mon It's A Great Day For Picnic

C'Mon It's A Great Day For Picnic
Bring Some Rockets and Bombs

Burn Bernie - Burn

Burn Bernie - Burn
The God's Should love It

Let's Get Out

Let's Get Out
Here Come The Jews

One Happy Couple

One Happy Couple
Every Woman's Dream

Coming To America

Coming To America
To Fuck Altar Boys

Prove You Love Me

Prove You Love Me
I Give Great Head

No More Fun

No More Fun
Except With Altar Boys

We Need A Few Redneck Morons

We Need A Few Redneck Morons
Palin? - Rogoyavitch? - Limbaugh?

Sorry Guys

Sorry Guys
My Wife Really Gave Me Hell

This Digibandit Is A Genius

This Digibandit Is A Genius
Maybe He Would Like My Cousin?

This Digibandit is A Genius

This  Digibandit is A Genius
Makes perfect Sense

Follow Me To Oklahoma

Follow Me To Oklahoma
Or North Dakota

Godbye White House

Godbye White House
I'm Back In Heaven -Thank Me

I Will Propose Legislation

I Will Propose Legislation
The Booze Will Help

Headed for Africa

Headed for Africa
Have Fun Over There

Ready - Willing -and Able

Ready - Willing -and Able
And I'm Gonna Whip Some Ass!

I Won't Pay

I Won't Pay
I'm Just a Little Chubby

Hi Ho Hi Ho

Hi Ho Hi Ho
It's Off To War We Go

Sony Giant Flat Screen - $499

Sony Giant Flat Screen - $499
Come And Get It!

"Where is "Iron Man?"

"Where is "Iron Man?"
We Are Really Fucked!"

What Schmucks!

What Schmucks!
They Deserve It

The Morons

The Morons
The Morons

No Hunters or Horny Folks

No Hunters or Horny Folks
Or Bible Freaks

They Gotta Go

They Gotta Go
Just Like The Romanovs

Fucka You

Fucka You
I Will Resigna

Marriage is Hell

Marriage is Hell
I Fucking Hate You!

Sorry Sarah

Sorry Sarah
You Are An Ignorant Cunt

We'll Just print More Money

We'll Just print More Money
Trust Me!

I Love My New Card

I Love My New Card
i Just Shop Till I Drop

Obama is my choice

Obama is my choice
Sarah is going DOWN

I Love Hookers

I Love Hookers
Especially When I'm High

And My Tits Are Real

And My Tits Are Real
And i Love Wolves

I May Have Had A Few

I May Have Had A Few
I Fly Better Drunk!

Free range Eggs Destroyed Me

Free range Eggs Destroyed Me
Buck Buck Buck

They Were Good Kids

They Were Good Kids
Great At Blocks and Coloring

Welcome to "The Palins"

Welcome to "The Palins"
Beats being VP

Have A Nice Fresh Apple

Have A Nice Fresh Apple
I Fucking Hate Fruit

Heeeere Comes Sarah

Heeeere Comes Sarah
Sorry Casper

You Must Pass The Test

You Must Pass The Test
But Not Me

Now I Get Everything

Now I Get Everything
It's So Clear - Woopee!

Suck My Cock Obama

Suck My Cock Obama
You are a Fucking Jerk Off

Pine Mountain Beat Us

Pine Mountain Beat Us
those People Must be Nuts

Hi Ho Hi Ho

Hi Ho Hi Ho
It's Off To Kill I Go

Why Aren't You Pregnant?

Why Aren't You Pregnant?
I Will Stone You To Death

I'm outa here!

I'm outa here!
Here Come the bears

I Need Food

I Need Food
Lil Kim's Gotta Go

Lets Shoot Some Wolf Pups From a Helicopter

Lets Shoot Some Wolf Pups From a Helicopter
It's Good for Alaska - And it's Fun

I prefer Caribou to Sarah

I prefer Caribou to Sarah
They Are more Sensitive

Sorry Sarah - It Slipped my Mind

Sorry Sarah - It Slipped my Mind
Your Daughter Is Knocked Up!

No Net Can Hold Me

No Net Can Hold Me
Not Even A brick Wall

Sarah Palin With Redneck Family

Sarah Palin With Redneck Family
Hasn't Received The Good News Yet

Sarah Is Fucking Nuts

Sarah Is Fucking Nuts
Bill Is In Danger

I Love His Big White Popsicle

I Love His Big White Popsicle
Casper Turns Me On

I Bring Change!

I Bring Change!
Don't Ask me What?

Perfect For Your New Home

Perfect For Your New Home
Goes With Anything

Whos'e Black?

Whos'e Black?
Not Me

Sins Can Be Funny

Sins Can Be Funny
God Loves a Good laugh

Ok - I Fucked Hillary

Ok - I Fucked Hillary
God Help Me

Mornin Motha Fuckah

Mornin Motha Fuckah
How's Your Momma?

Too Ugly !

Too Ugly !
Put A Bag Over That head!

It's My fault

It's My fault
Sorry John

Anthing - Please - No More

Anthing - Please - No More
Shut The Nagging Jew Up - I Beg You

The digibandit is Fucking Nuts

The digibandit is Fucking Nuts
What Gas Crisis?

I Am Dickless

I Am Dickless
And Very Happy

Oh - No More - Please Kill Me!

Oh - No More - Please Kill Me!
Please - Waterboard Me - I'll Talk - Anything

Obama is A Twerpy Bun

Obama is A Twerpy Bun
And He's Goin down in One

Get Your Shit Together

Get Your Shit Together
Or Else!

I'm Feeling Better - I See Seals Again

I'm Feeling Better - I See Seals Again
Keep Up The Good Work

Future President of The USA

Future President of The USA
A Puppy A Day Keeps The Dr. Away

Cocks Are Smart

Cocks Are Smart
Cocks Rule

Boy Am I Pissed!

Boy Am I Pissed!
Wait Till You Goyim Get Up Here1

No Net Can Hold Me

No Net Can Hold Me
Jet Planes Ain't Got My Butt Propulsion

Shut Her Up -I Can't Take It

Shut Her Up -I Can't Take It
her Is Osama's Address

Watch Out - Dancers Up Ahead

Watch Out - Dancers Up Ahead
Fuck Em

Mildred and Manny

Mildred and Manny
Just Got Borrowed

Ford's New SUV

Ford's New SUV
Fuel Economy Marketing Break-Through

My Pants Fit Better

My Pants Fit Better
Who needs Nuts Anyway

I'm Perfect To Host This Show

I'm Perfect To Host This Show
Give Me a Chance

Only Ten Dollars For A "Jew"Hunting liscence

Only Ten  Dollars For A  "Jew"Hunting liscence
Kill A "Wild jew"

Found At Mt. Pinos Gas Station

Found At Mt. Pinos Gas Station
Slaughtered Over Gas Prices

You hear The One About?

You hear The One About?
So Then I Cut Her Tits Off!

Now I can Win

Now I can Win
I Feel Like A New Man

I Hope She Wont Try and Blow Me

I Hope She Wont Try and Blow Me
I Can't Wait To Rip His Cock Off

No One Can Stop A Fat Jew

No One Can Stop A Fat Jew
At A Free Buffet

I'm Saving My Lips

I'm Saving My Lips
My Asshole Is Another Story

Paris Hilton Is Still The Champ

Paris Hilton Is Still The Champ
But -Still No Homo Priests or Women

I May Be The "Babe" Ruth Of Sucking Cocks

I May Be The "Babe" Ruth Of Sucking Cocks
And - I'm Still Up At Bat!

So What? - I Love It

So What? - I Love It
And It's Way More!

I Have A Liscence To Thrill

I Have A Liscence To Thrill
Couldn't Hurt A Fly

Don't Bend Over

Don't Bend Over
Asshole!

You Ain't Sellin Me Mothafuckah

You Ain't Sellin Me Mothafuckah
Sell Your Momma Honky

New Recruits For "Criminal Corp"

New Recruits For "Criminal Corp"
Makes The Marines look Like Girl Scouts

Stop The Nagging -- Please Allah

Stop The Nagging -- Please Allah
I Want To Tell You -Just Stop Her

I'm Notta Gonna Taka No Testa

I'm Notta Gonna Taka No Testa
Maybe You Shoulds Testa Congress?

I Ain't Votin For No Nigga

I Ain't Votin For No Nigga
Who Says I'm Bitter?

Here's The Truth

Here's  The Truth
You Ignorant Rednecks

I Want Health Care

I Want Health Care
And A Lear Jet

I Love To Jerk Off

I Love To Jerk Off
But I Don't Come

I'll Kill For Ratings

I'll Kill For Ratings
Les Is A Putz

"And Away we Go"

"And Away we Go"
"I'm Light On My Feet"

I'm So Horny!

I'm So Horny!
Help!

Happy Easter

Happy Easter
Jesus Is The Fall Guy

Hello Big Boy

Hello Big Boy
Bye Bye You Handsome Stud

I'm Through Fucking Around!

I'm Through Fucking Around!
Let's Get It On!

I Scare Easily

I Scare Easily
Where are You Michelle Dear?

Jesus Christ At The LA Marathon

Jesus Christ At The LA Marathon
My Father Is Hispanic Gringos!

Line Up Here For Uganda

Line Up Here For Uganda
Somalia Passengers To The Rear

I Love A Little Hit Of Cocaine

I Love A Little Hit Of Cocaine
Russ Gives me Oxycotin

I Didn't Fuck That Hottie!

I Didn't Fuck That Hottie!
But I Wanted To

Please - Just Suck My Cock

Please - Just Suck My Cock
That Will Shut Her Up For A While

It's A Hollywood Trick

It's A Hollywood Trick
Don't Believe Them - Come Back!

Obama Is A Wimp

Obama Is A Wimp
I Run The Show

Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt

Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt
Sticks and Stones

Pussy Water Ain't Thick Enough

Pussy Water Ain't Thick Enough
My Grandmother Was Black

Now You Tell Me!

Now You Tell Me!
I Need A New Asshole

No Fucking or Sucking - No Fun

No Fucking or Sucking - No Fun
No Dancing - No She Wolves - No Goats

Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!
Oh Yeah!

Forty Bucks For a Jew

Forty Bucks For a Jew
I Need Some Souls From Hymietown

"heard The One About The Grandmother...?"

"heard The One About The Grandmother...?"
"I'm Dying Out here!"

Blowing Chimpanzees Is Easy After Rush

Blowing Chimpanzees Is Easy After Rush
Where Are You Hillary - Come To Me!

The Lord Is Also Chubby

The Lord Is Also Chubby
Jesus Was Anorexic

God Will Hold Them For You

God Will Hold Them For You
Off With The Nuttas!

I Need A Lot Of Pussy

I Need A Lot Of Pussy
I Get Tons Of Hot Pussy

Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!
Oh Yeah!

Will Kill For Ratings

Will Kill For Ratings
What's One Lousy Fanatick Muslim?

I Gotta Hire This Kid

I Gotta Hire This Kid
I Can't Believe He's Not Jewish

Time To Start Spawning

Time To Start Spawning
I'm Loaded With Eggs

Have You Ever Blown A Chimpanzee?

Have You Ever Blown A Chimpanzee?
After Rush Limbaugh It Was Easy

What went Wrong?

What went Wrong?
Maybe I Was Too Dynamic?

Mittman Costume

Mittman Costume
Underneath Is Kenneth Lay

Discarded Uterus Recycled For Uteroil

Discarded Uterus Recycled For Uteroil
Put Some Fetal Power In Your Tank!

My Wife Fucked Obama

My Wife Fucked Obama
I Don't Blame Her

Boy - This Is Pussy Heaven

Boy - This Is Pussy Heaven
Mrs. Ahmadinejad Is Kinda Cute!

Three hail Mary's and a Blow Job

Three hail Mary's and a Blow Job
Redemption is So Cool

I Wish I had Some Dope

I Wish I had Some Dope
David vs. Goliath

My Polyp Packs A Wallop

My Polyp Packs A Wallop
I Wonder What My Pubic Hair Would Be Worth?

Go Ahead Mike - Heal A Yokel

Go Ahead Mike  - Heal A Yokel
Forget The Kid - I Love Dogs

Islamo Fascists Are So Cool

Islamo Fascists Are So Cool
I'm Gonna Miss Hot Pork In My Butt

You Can Corn Hole Me If You Win

You Can Corn Hole Me If You Win
Or Bill Reilly If You Prefer A Real Tight Ass

I'm A Goner

I'm A Goner
My Bullshit Ain't Flyin Anymore

No Lead In My Head

No Lead In My Head
American Children Will Be Goofy

His Preachin Made Me Nuts

His Preachin Made Me Nuts
My Father Is A Cross Dresser

Iowa Will be Swept With Fire And Plague

Iowa Will be Swept With Fire And Plague
And Vermin Will Crawl From Your Mouths and Assholes

Want My Glock?

Want My Glock?
Suck My Cock!

Obamala For President

Obamala  For President
The Cunt Must Be Stopped

A Boy Named Sue Would Be Better

A Boy Named Sue Would Be Better
Come Vit Me Mitt -- You Homo

I'm Not Black Fool!

I'm Not Black Fool!
I'm Italian like Scalia

Women Love Cruelty

Women Love Cruelty
I'm No TeddyBear!

Just Make A Wish - And Shop It!

Just Make A Wish - And Shop  It!
Shop Till You drop

Women Love To Be Stoned

Women Love To Be Stoned
I Like My Boy's To Watch Them Cry

I Love To Kill Animals

I Love To Kill Animals
It Makes Me Feel Like I have A Large Penis

I Really Don't See The Problem

I Really Don't See The Problem
I Think I'll Become A Jew -These Folks Are Nuts!

Hey Mitt -Got Room For One More?

Hey Mitt -Got Room For One More?
Let's Put A Mormon Stud Moose In The White House

I Have Never Had A Black In My Home

I Have Never Had A Black In My Home
Hey - At Least I'm Honest

Don't Worry George It's All Okay

Don't Worry George It's All Okay
I Got You Covered -Tell The Jews Right Away!

Boy The Sales Are Great

Boy The Sales Are Great
Hope My Credit Holds Out

Tell Me The Truth Asshole

Tell Me The Truth Asshole
You know You Are Lying

Maybe He Likes Pain?

Maybe He Likes Pain?
We Should Hook Him Up With Some Real Pussy

Happy Thanksgiving Infidel

Happy Thanksgiving Infidel
Next Year In Paradise

Everybody Sing Along! -Bellisimo!

Everybody Sing Along! -Bellisimo!
That's it! That's it! Louder on The "Jews"

I Can Take It!

I Can Take It!
Men Are Pussies!

I Never Thought Of It That Way

I Never Thought Of It That Way
Blow Jobs Are Powerful Stuff

I Feel Better Now

I  Feel Better Now
Take A good Luck Bigshot!

i Love A Red Hot Chile Pecker

i Love A Red Hot Chile Pecker
I'm Waitinh For You Presidente Fox

Rudy is Greg Stillson In The Dead Zone

Rudy is Greg Stillson In The Dead Zone
He's Scarier Than Any Of My books

Bernie Is A Loyal Criminal

Bernie Is A Loyal Criminal
What's The Big Deal?

Were Signing With "The Peoples Network"

Were Signing With "The Peoples Network"
Fuck The Studios!

One Wife? --You're Kidding!

One Wife?  --You're Kidding!
I Require Tons Of Pussy

Al and Jesse are Pimps

Al and Jesse are Pimps
I'm Not A Bit Sorry

Hillary Buries Monica -- No Contest

Hillary Buries Monica  -- No Contest
I Have Never Been Happier!

Love The Infidels Like Brothers!

Love The Infidels Like Brothers!
Stop Fucking Around With The Koran

Lance Obama

Lance Obama
Barak Obama At Ten Years Old

A Hero To Gay Children Everywhere

A Hero To Gay Children Everywhere
I'm Out Of The Closet (Paddock) And Free At Last

Two Big Macs And Fries And A Large Coke

Two Big Macs And Fries And A Large Coke
And Make It Snappy Home Boy!

Father Konfessor Wants Your Confessions

Father Konfessor Wants Your Confessions
God Will Laugh His Ass Off!

I Just Might Marry One Myself

I Just Might Marry One Myself
If He's Got A Huge Cactus!

"Thomas' Whitey Boy Muffins" Taste Great!

"Thomas' Whitey Boy Muffins" Taste Great!
My White Wife Loves Them

My New Channel Will REALLY Empower Women

My New Channel Will REALLY Empower Women
What can I Buy Wit All That New Oxygen Money?

Get Out Of Town Fred!

Get Out Of Town Fred!
I Will Wack Our Enemies

Bush -- Cheney -- and Rumsfeld

Bush  -- Cheney  -- and Rumsfeld
Three Stooges Planned Iraqi War

Vice president Cheney's Uncle Curly

Vice president Cheney's Uncle Curly
Now It All Makes Sense

A Weak Lying Asshole

A Weak Lying Asshole
testosterone Of A Bull Shark

Isiah Thomas Is A Disgrace And A Lying Pimp

Isiah Thomas Is A Disgrace And A Lying Pimp
Too Many Black Men Hate Women

Should be In A Bath Robe In A Nut House

Should be In A Bath Robe In A Nut House
Justice 'Long Dong Silver"

Who Can i Kill Today?

Who Can i Kill Today?
Allah is Great - I Am A Mental Case

I Get Bored - So I Beat Off

I Get Bored - So I Beat Off
I Think Of Anita Hill's Big Tits

I Don"t Want To Go To Jail Mother Fucka!

I Don"t Want To Go To Jail Mother Fucka!
Uh1 Uh! Uh! -No Way Mother Fucker!

Is Kong Man Enough For Paris Hilton?

Is Kong Man Enough For Paris Hilton?
She Will Never Leave Rwanda!

I Don"t Care If You Are Busy!

I Don"t Care If You Are Busy!
You Get Home And Eat Me Right Now!

Oh Shit! - We Have To Become Humans

Oh Shit! - We Have To Become Humans
I Knew The Mullahs Were Full Of Shit

So Big Deal I Grabbed her Black Ass

So Big Deal I Grabbed her Black Ass
It Is Like A meloni

Cocks Are Smart!

Cocks Are Smart!
I Love Cocks!

$!000,000 For Her Turd

$!000,000 For Her Turd
Silent Bidder Loved Nicole

Baa Baa I"m Too Busy Shopping

Baa Baa I"m Too Busy Shopping
Baaa Baaa Please Fuck Me!

I"m Not Afraid Of That Wop!

I"m Not Afraid Of That Wop!
He Belongs In Jail - Not The White House

President - Or Else!

President - Or Else!
Move Over Mr. Faggot DA

I Think Male Stars Are Jerks

I Think Male Stars Are Jerks
Give Me An Average Guy Anyday

Bye Bye Baby

Bye Bye Baby
Good Bye

This Is How Satan Treats It"s Children

This Is How Satan Treats It"s Children
Now You Know Why We Need Nukes!

I Ain"t Workin For No Chimp!

I Ain"t Workin For No Chimp!
They Just Dumb Monkeys

Two Big Macs And Fries With Onion Rings

Two Big Macs And Fries With Onion Rings
And make It Snappy Homey

But I Give Great Head

But I Give Great Head
My Boyfriend Thinks I'm So Cool

Come In My Cage You Animal

Come In My Cage You Animal
You Killed And Tortured My Father

I Love My Country And Cock

I Love My Country And Cock
That Undercover Cop Was Irresistable

Penile Dysfunction Did Him In

Penile Dysfunction Did Him In
He Hated Tall Wasps Says Mistress

Take A Year Off Guys -Hang Out In The Trees

Take A Year Off Guys -Hang Out In The Trees
It's Time For Some Real Pussy Power

Her Snatch Is Way Deadlier Than A Giant Crab

Her Snatch Is  Way Deadlier Than A Giant Crab
And 100ft. Waves Ain't Shit Next To Her Snatch damage potential

This is For Pussies!

This is For Pussies!
No Danger Here

If It"s Wilted -Call Penile Dysfunction 911

If It"s Wilted -Call Penile Dysfunction 911
We'll Get Your Stalk Back UP!

"They Only Dogs Mother Fucker!"

"They Only Dogs Mother Fucker!"
Tiniest Dick In Pro Sports

This Is What They Think Of Us

This Is What They Think Of Us
Baaa Baaa Shop Baaa Watch Tv Baaa Don' Vote - Baaaa

Oh God What a Jerk

Oh God What a Jerk
Someone Save Me -- Please

Jenna Needs A Party Boy !

Jenna Needs A Party Boy !
He Better Be A Good Muff Diver

He"s Out To Lunch

He"s Out To Lunch
We Should Put Him In Charge Of Fema

Anne Coulter Is So Hot

Anne Coulter Is So Hot
But Her Pussy smells Like Dead Salmon

Bye karl - Will Miss Your Cock

Bye karl - Will Miss Your Cock
No One eats Dirty Pussy Like You

After Blowing Les --Killing Is Easy

After Blowing Les --Killing Is Easy
What Next -- A Beaver Shot?

I Want My Polyps Returned

I Want My Polyps Returned
Will Sue Over Colon Privacy

Darlene says - Bitch No Way -Motherfucker OK!

Darlene says - Bitch No Way -Motherfucker OK!
A very Sensitive Cunt

I Control Rudy With My Big Mouth

I Control Rudy With My Big Mouth
He's Really Pussy Wipped

She Can Have A Seat For Her Hanbag

She Can Have A Seat For Her Hanbag
Just Keep Sucking My Cock

When Do We Eat?

When Do We Eat?
Oh Boy What Fun!

Korean"s Are Pussies

Korean"s Are Pussies
They Eat Dogs

I Just Want A Normal Cock

I Just Want A Normal Cock
I'm Gonna Keep Eatin Pit Bull Nuts

Jim And His Drag Queen Tammy

Jim And His Drag Queen Tammy
Reverend Jim And Mister Tammy

Too Short --Abstain

Too Short --Abstain
But Suck Away

Cut His Cock Off In Front Of Abused Kids!

Cut His Cock Off In Front Of Abused Kids!
Who Needs Pussy When There's Kids Butts

Just What The Fundamentalists Need

Just What The Fundamentalists Need
Forget Suicide! -- Get Celebrities!

"Cool Dudes Need Lots Of Hot Pussy"

"Cool Dudes Need Lots Of Hot Pussy"
Multiple Pussies Make For Happy Marriage

"Fuck This Award - I want a Hooker!"

"Fuck This Award -   I want a Hooker!"
I Hope God Forgives Me --Are There Whores In Hell?

Barak Obama As Young Man

Barak Obama As Young Man
lance Obama Turned Into Barak

Nets Cannot Hold Serena Williams

Nets Cannot Hold Serena Williams
Shaq Might Stop Me - But No Net Can Hold Me?

I"ll Do My Best To Contain Her

I"ll Do My Best To Contain Her
I'd Rather Guard A Six Hundred Pound Gorilla

Slavery Was Heaven Next To Africa

Slavery Was Heaven Next To Africa
A Tutsi Would have Cut My Nuts Off

Assholes Asshole Will Get A Boost

Assholes Asshole  Will Get A Boost
Bend Over Rover And Get A Jewish Bone

"Annie Rottencrotch" -Was High Scholl Nickname

"Annie Rottencrotch" -Was High Scholl Nickname
John Edwards Looks Like That Prick In College

Just Add Katie"s Tits And Legs

Just Add Katie"s Tits And Legs
This Has Got To Work

i Was Afraid I Killed Him

i Was Afraid I Killed Him
He Has A Lot Of Sperm For An Old Hebe

She Blew My Brains Out

She Blew My Brains Out
She Will Definitely Be A Regular On MY Show

When I"m Through He"s Under Control

When I"m Through He"s Under Control
I Can Really Suck A Dick!

Smarter Than Most Black High School Students

Smarter Than Most Black High School Students
I Study And Don't Eat Fast Food

So What? -He"s Just A Cock

So What?  -He"s Just A Cock
Motherfucking Bird Ain't Shit!

Loved Eating Pussy Too Much

Loved Eating Pussy Too Much
I Just Couldn't Stop!

Jerks off While Blacks Get Jerked Off By His Rulings

Jerks off While Blacks Get Jerked Off By His Rulings
White Wife Loves His Black Anaconda

"She"s Got Balls!"

"She"s Got Balls!"
How Did That Feel Asshole?

I Hate tall Wasps!

I Hate tall Wasps!
"I Shouldn't Cum Plain"

God Bless My New Bible Park

God Bless My New Bible Park
Free Admission For Converts

The Morons Need us Celebrities Desperately

The Morons Need us Celebrities Desperately
How Much For Laura's Bush?

"Cut Out The Bullshit Prayer" --Says God

"Cut  Out The Bullshit Prayer"  --Says God
I'll Give you Something Serious To Worry About!

Likes Plenty Of Asshole Cream

Likes Plenty Of Asshole Cream
"It Should be Decided By The States!"

I Take Mine Dry - So Can They!

I Take Mine Dry - So Can They!
"When They Are raped There's No Cream"

Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal

Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal
My kids Just Won't Concentrate?

America"s Next President

America"s Next President
Goodbye Middle East

If We Fail In Iraq

If  We Fail In Iraq
Wake Up Pussy Satan

I Will Kill To Become A Citizen

I Will Kill To Become A Citizen
And I Will Beautify Iraq

Ends Immigration Problema With Donald Trump

Ends Immigration Problema With Donald Trump
First New York -- Now The Earth

He"s Next On God"s Shit List

He"s Next On God"s Shit List
Jerry's Waiting For You In Hell

Final Dump Worth a Fortune

Final Dump Worth a Fortune
Estate Will Break Up Dump And Market Separately

First Mother"s Day Mother

First Mother"s Day Mother
Theyr'e Not Hung Like That Anymore!

Mother"s Day Started With A Bang!

Mother"s Day Started With A Bang!
"It Just Kept Growing"

How Can I Aim With This Hard-On?

How Can I Aim With This Hard-On?
The Troops Need Pussy!

New IPod Fart Detector

New IPod Fart Detector
" You Blow -- You Show"

No Woman Will Ever Fuck Me Over Again

No Woman Will Ever Fuck Me Over Again
Go Forth And Deny Women Their Right's

"Can You Take Care Of Another Child?"

"Can You Take Care Of Another Child?"
"Send The Parent's To Jail"

I Guess I"ll Have To Be Nicer

I Guess I"ll Have To Be Nicer
Maybe I'll Just Kill Her Instead

"No More Free Pussy"

"No More Free Pussy"
It Works For Bill --It Will Work For Anyone

"After Bill it"s All Cake!"

"After Bill it"s All Cake!"
Just Don't Fuck With Her!

A Pussy Next To Hillary

A Pussy Next To Hillary
No Man Can Compete With An Alpha Female

Dictates Bush Administration Policy

Dictates Bush Administration Policy
Got Blind Faith? -- Go With The Rabbit and Carrot

Dr. Bob Jones The Third Is A Moron - Not Mormon

Dr. Bob Jones The Third Is A Moron - Not Mormon
Jews and Blacks And Thinkers Need Not Apply

Clarence Wacks Off On Bench

Clarence Wacks Off On Bench
"I Love To Fuck Liberals"

Now You Believe Me!

Now You Believe Me!
'He's Still A deviant Nigga!"

Drop-Out Off To Africa In Oil Swap

Drop-Out Off To Africa In Oil Swap
A Great Deal For Everyone!

Bloomberg Will Send Black Drop-Outs To Africa

Bloomberg Will Send Black Drop-Outs To Africa
It's A Great Solution!

Fertilizer In The Making

Fertilizer In The Making
Ground Up Will Fertilize Three Acres Of Crops

In Need Of "Fetus Soil"

In Need Of "Fetus Soil"
Dead Babies Can Make Them Healthy

"Speedy"Attorney General Is A Jealous Dwarf

"Speedy"Attorney General Is A Jealous Dwarf
I Hate William Shatner

President Bush Sees Resemblance To Attorney General

President Bush Sees Resemblance To Attorney General
"I Love The Little Feller" says Bush

Meredith Rats Out "Speedy" Gonzales

Meredith Rats Out "Speedy" Gonzales
He Hates Tall Wasps and Cums Instantly!

Had "Gunner"s Dick" --Couldn"t Satisfy Women

Had "Gunner"s Dick" --Couldn"t Satisfy Women
"His Penis Was Under Three Inches," Said Coroner

Ex. Pres. Of NRA Had Huge Hairy Pussy

Ex. Pres. Of NRA Had Huge Hairy Pussy
No "Gunner" Could Fill Me UP" says Nancy Froman

No Gook Will Kill Our Students!

No Gook Will Kill Our Students!
NRA Has The Answer

Can"t I Have A Knife At Least?

Can"t I Have A Knife At Least?
How About A Bullet Proof Vest?

A Lesson To Hymietown

A Lesson To Hymietown
Kikes Can't Diss My Ho's

Nappy Headed Super Hoop Playin Colored Ho"s

Nappy Headed Super Hoop Playin Colored Ho"s
I Really Admire Those Ho's -- Hate The Hair Tho

Manatee"s Are Great Sex But Stupid

Manatee"s Are Great Sex But Stupid
In My River I Can Fuck What I Want

Pregnant With Bill O"reilly"s Child

Pregnant With Bill O"reilly"s Child
Where Are You Bill?

Happy Easter From A Fucked Up Church

Happy Easter From A Fucked Up Church
Just Commit Sins Again And Confess To Straight Priest

Maybe I Should Make His Dick Limp?

Maybe I Should Make His Dick Limp?
Where did I Go Wrong Dr. Phil?

Erection -- Not Resurrection

Erection --  Not Resurrection
Pussy -- Dead Or Alive!

God Is A Nice Fairy Tale

God Is A Nice Fairy Tale
I 'm not Getting Blowna To Bitsa For Scumbags In Iraq

The Pope Is An Atheist!

The Pope Is An Atheist!
Couldn't Believe His Ears

I Would Prefer A White Child

I  Would Prefer A White Child
Could I Get A Little Jew?

I Ain"t Goin NoWhere Muthafucka!

I Ain"t Goin NoWhere Muthafucka!
Send The Fuckin Kikes To The Chinks

Can I Get A Young Wasp?

Can I Get A Young Wasp?
Or A Hebe Would Be Nice

Vibrator Motor Found In Anna"s Colon

Vibrator Motor Found In Anna"s Colon
Also Used In Grenade Launchers

Went Out With A Blast

Went Out With A Blast
Her Nipples Shot Bolts Of Lightning!

Fake Funeral On Fox Reality

Fake Funeral On Fox Reality
Is Your Loved One Really Dead?

He Was So Young --My God!

He Was So Young  --My God!
I Just Can't Go On!

Even Barney Would Die!

Even Barney Would Die!
To Be Eaten Alive By Bush's Family

Reveals Horrible Plot

Reveals Horrible Plot
I Don't Blame The President!

I Wouldn"t Hurt A Fly!

I Wouldn"t Hurt A Fly!
Tony Is Nuts!

Ahmadinijad Feels Great After Dump

Ahmadinijad Feels Great After Dump
It Was Nuclear -- Thanks Bush For Stool Softener Air Lift

I Thank God And Bush For My Relief

I Thank God And Bush For My Relief
All Muslims Must Take American Stool Softeners

Still Smarter Than The Viewers

Still Smarter Than The Viewers
And Now We Go To Iraq For Some Breaking News

Twenty Million To Move Her Lips

Twenty Million To Move Her Lips
Young Men Will Beat Off To The News

I"m Not Confused Anymore

I"m Not Confused Anymore
"Studsy" is My Hero!

"Studsy The Queer Bull"

"Studsy The Queer Bull"
Superhero For Queer Kids Everywhere

I Can Really Rock and Roll - Roll - Roll!

I Can Really Rock and Roll - Roll - Roll!
Fat People Do It Better!

Sir Paul Couldn"t Dance For Shit!

Sir Paul Couldn"t Dance For Shit!
It's Okay To Step On My Right Foot

Welcome Mohammad My Jewish Brother

Welcome Mohammad My Jewish Brother
How About Some Hot Chicken Soup?

It"s Good To Be A Jew!

It"s Good To Be A Jew!
Convert Or Burn

Why Don"t He Sell The Jews?

Why Don"t He Sell The Jews?
My Nigga's Ain't Goin Nowhere!

Can"t Wait To Join African Army

Can"t Wait To Join African Army
Killin African's Beats McDonalds!

We Get Oil For Black Drop-Outs

We Get Oil For Black Drop-Outs
Hispanics Are Next

Don"t Ask Don"t Smell

Don"t Ask Don"t Smell
I Smell Mullah Shit

After Four Years --Here Come The Dwarfs

After Four Years  --Here Come The Dwarfs
Dwarfs Won't Fuck Their Buddies

Jews Must Control Muslim Birth Rate

Jews Must Control Muslim Birth Rate
They Will Be Shooting Blanks!

Legendary Bandit Posts

  • Match Archived Posts With Pix/Captions For Maximum Insight -- Shit Google Template Works Like FEMA -- But That's What You Get For Nothing

You Want More Of These?

You Want More Of These?
Muslims Manufacture Killer Zombies

I Wish They Were Twins

I Wish They Were Twins
I Could Squeeze Out A Dwarf

Proud Puking Irish Moron

Proud Puking Irish Moron
Anybody see a Kike or Nigger?

The Drinks Are On Me! -Puke Your Guts Out

The Drinks Are On Me! -Puke Your Guts Out
Find A Christ Killer And Puke On Him

World"s Biggest Hypocrite

World"s Biggest Hypocrite
Lies! Lies! Only God Touches My Cock

There Was Pope Semen Everywhere!

There Was Pope Semen Everywhere!
Jesus is With Them In Afghanistan

These Women Will Never Be The Same

These Women Will Never Be The Same
All Profits Go To My Favorite Charity -- Me

Mrs. Phil Is Victim of Britney

Mrs. Phil Is Victim of Britney
I Know Dr. Phil Will Come Back To me

Dr. Phil Is Hung Like A Moose

Dr. Phil Is Hung Like A Moose
I Feel Bad For Mrs. Phil -- That Fat Pig

I Really Don"t Remember A Thing

I  Really Don"t Remember A Thing
Hung Like A Moose says Britney

Lot"s Of Fiber In A Pussy

Lot"s Of Fiber In A Pussy
Will Help Blacks To Become Pussy Eaters

Torture Stops Muff Diving

Torture Stops Muff Diving
What A Price To Pay For My Cuntry

Mormon Eats Nineteen Beavers A Week

Mormon Eats Nineteen Beavers A Week
And All Of Them Are Completely Satisfied

Likes His Pussy Bald

Likes His Pussy Bald
I Shave It Myself So It's Ready For Dinner

Bill Eats Pussy But Doesn"t Inhale

Bill Eats Pussy But Doesn"t Inhale
I Can Suck The Chrome Off ATrailer Hitch!

Obama Don"t Lick Mama

Obama Don"t Lick Mama
Wife Says, "A Waste Of Those Black Lips"

Big Brother of Hymeytown

Big Brother of Hymeytown
Motherfucker-Cunt-Cocksucker-Kike-Wop-Spic-Mick-ETC Are Legal

Smarter Than Thirty Percent Of Black Teens

Smarter Than Thirty Percent Of Black Teens
""What Is Frederick Douglas"

"Yo! -- Chinks can"t Rap"

"Yo! --  Chinks can"t Rap"
Redin Ritin and Ritmatic

Cheney"s Dick Is In Danger

Cheney"s Dick Is In Danger
"I'll Shoot Rummy If He Infected Me!

Sent From Hell Wth Plague Pussy

Sent From Hell Wth Plague Pussy
It's The End Of The Right Wing -ahhahahahaha!

Eats Anne Coulter --Goodbye Tongue

Eats Anne Coulter  --Goodbye Tongue
Drugs and Pussy Combine To Stop His Venom

Beware -- Venereal Disease Carrier

Beware  --  Venereal Disease Carrier
O'Reilly Should Have Used a Rubber

Dipped His Stick In Poison

Dipped His Stick In Poison
Anne Coulter Needs To Be Castrated

Screaming "Jesus!" - With Jesus

Screaming "Jesus!" -  With Jesus
I'm Born Again

Chicks Worship Me

Chicks Worship Me
I'm Never Going Back -- Says Jesus

Anna Finds Jesus

Anna Finds Jesus
Now That's An Orgasm

In Pussy Heaven

In Pussy Heaven
I May Never Go Back

"And The Top Stories Tonight Are...."

"And The Top Stories Tonight Are...."
If This Fails It's A Double-Header" says Katie

Wolf Blitzer Says "No Way"

Wolf Blitzer Says "No Way"
Connie Chung Might Work?

Barak Obama At Seven Years Old

Barak Obama At Seven Years Old
"What A Lovely Polish Child" say's Grandmother

Lance Obama Out Of The Closet

Lance Obama Out Of The Closet
White Women Have No Groove

Shit Seeking Missile Aimed At Assholes

Shit Seeking Missile Aimed At Assholes
Osama Needs A Colon Cleanser

General Pipick Hails "Hammer Of Tuchass"

General Pipick Hails "Hammer Of Tuchass"
We Love American Extremists

"Yidlock" With Palestinians Can Be Broken say"s Shamir

"Yidlock" With Palestinians Can Be Broken say"s Shamir
If They Would Only Take A Bath

My Ho Don"t Need No Boot Camp

My Ho Don"t Need No Boot Camp
Chimp Shows His True Nature

I Recommend It To All You Folks

I Recommend It To All You Folks
I Feel Like A Queen When Bill Gets Done

Hillary Is Thrillary

Hillary Is Thrillary
Who Needs Xanax?

Is He A Honkey?

Is He A Honkey?
For $100'0000 - Black or White?

"Find The Father" Too Sensitive

"Find The Father" Too Sensitive
These People Have Feelings Too!

That Fat Fuck Will Never Get Into My Country

That Fat Fuck Will Never Get Into My Country
Free Health care and lots of Drugs and Pussy

He Screwed America

He Screwed America
He'll Screw Mexico

Welcome To Trump America

Welcome To Trump America
Keep Out The Illegal Gringos

We"ll Sue To Get Our Shit Back

We"ll Sue To Get Our Shit Back
Installing Secure Shit Storage Facility

Duke Was Full Of Crap

Duke Was Full Of Crap
Vintage Turd Worth Millions

When Her Shit Was Together

When Her Shit Was Together
I'm Old But Not Forgotten

What color pussy Hath the Fair Britney

What color pussy Hath the Fair Britney
Pubic Proceeds To Charity

A Valuable Crop

A Valuable Crop
Who The Hell Is Judy Dench?

What A Way To Glow

What A Way To Glow
Orgasmic Blast Dimmed Lights

So This Is What Fun Is

So This Is What Fun Is
I love scotch and roulette

I Love My New Burkah

I Love My New Burkah
The Jews Are Big Tippers

The Pope Is A ChickenShit

The Pope Is A ChickenShit
Jesus Must Be Crying

Don"t Worry Be Happy

Don"t Worry Be Happy
See No Evil Hear No Evil

Kim Is A Pig Dwarf

Kim Is A Pig Dwarf
He Should See My Chest

i love Rice Buns

i love Rice Buns
Genetic Changes Needed in Korean Asses

Welcome To Vegas North Pole

Welcome To Vegas North Pole
Try The Roast Polar Bear

Marching To The Dinner Plate

Marching To The Dinner Plate
$49.50 At Emeril's in Trump North

Trump Bulldozed My Igloo

Trump Bulldozed My Igloo
BellHop at Trump North

Speaker"s Breasts Are Bullseye

Speaker"s Breasts Are Bullseye
Cheney Targets Speaker's Jugs

Democrats After Iraqui Resolution

Democrats After Iraqui Resolution
Make My Day Says Bush

It"s Quite Intimate

It"s Quite Intimate
Matt Never Wore Shorts

No Cartwheels Katie

No Cartwheels Katie
Al Never Wears Underwear Either

I Didn"t Do Mutton

I Didn"t Do Mutton
I'm So Sorry Laura (Ingram)

Please! No More Limbaugh Attacks

Please!  No More Limbaugh Attacks
Russ Can't Take Rejection

You Could Be My Buster

You Could Be My Buster
I Am Sooo Ready!

Faster Or No Prune Juice

Faster Or No Prune Juice
Oye Vey ! Enough Already!

Time For Our Spin CLass

Time For Our Spin CLass
1,000 Kilowatts Or No Dinner

Not Dead Yet

Not Dead Yet
Bone To Pick With Iran

Take It Or Leave It

Take It Or Leave It
US Troops Would Rather Masturbate

Troops Need Relief

Troops Need  Relief
Volunteers Urgently Needed

Where"s The US Embassy?

Where"s The US Embassy?
Iraqi Dog In Disguise

Barney Bush Is Saddened By News

Barney Bush Is Saddened By News
I'd like toTear The Nuts Off an Insurgent

lay Down Your Arms

lay Down Your Arms
God Bless America

Paradise and shtuping Virgins? No Way!

Paradise and shtuping Virgins?  No Way!
The Boiling Pit Of Allah Awaits You

Carlin Heads To Iraq

Carlin Heads To Iraq
These Assholes Need Some Laughs

What Is Comedy?

What Is Comedy?
I smile At Beheadings Sometimes

"Bill Is Awfully Late For Dinner"

"Bill Is Awfully Late For Dinner"
I Wouldn't Wait --He's Been Delayed

Nothing Like A Little Head

Nothing Like A Little Head
Bill IS Dinner

Treehouse Not Whitehouse -- say"s Hillary

Treehouse Not Whitehouse  --  say"s Hillary
Give Barak A Banana

Chimp Or Senator?

Chimp Or Senator?
I'm Cuter than Obama

Curly of Three Stooges

Curly of Three Stooges
Vice President's Uncle -Yuk! Yuk!

A Stooge

A Stooge
Loved His Uncle Curly

What A Rush!

What A Rush!
He's Fat But Well Hung

Has Sex With Sheep

Has Sex With Sheep
No More Lambchops For Me

Rush Limbaugh"s Herd Is Scared

Rush Limbaugh"s Herd Is Scared
We Gotta Stick Together

Newborn Human Giant Baby Squid

Newborn Human Giant Baby Squid
Name The Newborn Contest

Proud Mother of Giant Squid

Proud Mother of Giant Squid
I Love My New son

Japanese Obstetrician

Japanese  Obstetrician
It Was An Easy Delivery

Osama Has Post Dump Bash

Osama Has Post Dump Bash
My First Good Dump In Years

No More Nukes -- God Bless America

No More Nukes  -- God Bless  America
Wow! What a Dump I Took!

What A Relief To Take A Dump!

What A Relief To Take A Dump!
God Bless America

Wow I Feel Great!

Wow I Feel Great!
One Dump and I Love The Jews

Arab Dog After eating dropped Stool Softner

Arab Dog After eating dropped Stool Softner
Look! Even Our Saddam is Shitting

We Watin for You Niggas!

We Watin for You Niggas!
FEMA Gonna Screama

Where Did Our Puppy Go Mommy?

Where Did Our Puppy Go Mommy?
Yum Yum Yum

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
Where's The Starbucks?

Where Is the World Gym and Vitamin Shop?

Where Is the World Gym and Vitamin Shop?
Shut Up You Stupid Bitch

We Can"t Get it Up

We Can"t Get it Up
Killing gives us a Boner

It"s Hard To Get Hard

It"s Hard To Get Hard
If i can't Hump i'll kill something

Hold On Marines --Wer"e Coming

Hold On Marines --Wer"e Coming
We Will Die For Bush -El Presidente

Mexican "Landscaper" Army in Iraq

Mexican "Landscaper" Army in Iraq
Watch your ass Al Sadr -- Viva America

I"m Ready To Fight

I"m Ready To Fight
The Illegals will clean out the Terrorists

I will Win

I will Win
I Want To Be On American Idol

A Witch Doctor Competitor

A Witch Doctor Competitor
I Will Heal The Ones Marked For Death

Berta -- the German energizer Bunny

Berta -- the German energizer Bunny
Barbara keeps me going - and the gas

Barbara can"t sit still

Barbara can"t sit still
the Cabbage Gives me The Gas i need

Lee Sets Record

Lee Sets Record
I was scared shitless

Lee"s Boat

Lee"s Boat
I Did it Dad!

The Dwarf Brigade

The Dwarf Brigade
Hi Ho Hi Ho --To Iraq We Go

Ready For Combat

Ready For Combat
Insurgents Beware

Liza Humbling A Male Pit Bull

The Missing Links

  • Whatsucks.blogspot.com
  • What Sucks

Fresh Frozen Satire -- Click To Thaw

  • ▼  2026 (6)
    • ▼  August (1)
      • ▼  Aug 21 (1)
        • If Trump Was an Insect
    • ►  May (1)
      • ►  May 13 (1)
    • ►  April (2)
      • ►  Apr 08 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
      • ►  Jan 30 (1)
      • ►  Jan 20 (1)
  • ►  2025 (21)
    • ►  December (6)
      • ►  Dec 31 (1)
      • ►  Dec 19 (1)
      • ►  Dec 18 (1)
      • ►  Dec 15 (1)
      • ►  Dec 07 (1)
      • ►  Dec 01 (1)
    • ►  November (9)
      • ►  Nov 21 (2)
      • ►  Nov 20 (1)
      • ►  Nov 16 (3)
      • ►  Nov 13 (2)
      • ►  Nov 08 (1)
    • ►  October (3)
      • ►  Oct 25 (1)
      • ►  Oct 14 (1)
      • ►  Oct 10 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
      • ►  Jul 19 (1)
    • ►  March (2)
      • ►  Mar 08 (2)
  • ►  2023 (2)
    • ►  April (1)
      • ►  Apr 02 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
      • ►  Mar 25 (1)
  • ►  2022 (14)
    • ►  November (1)
      • ►  Nov 16 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
      • ►  Oct 30 (1)
    • ►  June (2)
      • ►  Jun 10 (1)
      • ►  Jun 04 (1)
    • ►  April (3)
      • ►  Apr 12 (1)
      • ►  Apr 05 (2)
    • ►  March (1)
      • ►  Mar 03 (1)
    • ►  February (4)
      • ►  Feb 28 (1)
      • ►  Feb 27 (2)
      • ►  Feb 16 (1)
    • ►  January (2)
      • ►  Jan 09 (1)
      • ►  Jan 01 (1)
  • ►  2021 (4)
    • ►  December (4)
      • ►  Dec 21 (1)
      • ►  Dec 20 (1)
      • ►  Dec 17 (1)
      • ►  Dec 10 (1)
  • ►  2019 (6)
    • ►  July (1)
      • ►  Jul 18 (1)
    • ►  May (4)
      • ►  May 23 (1)
      • ►  May 22 (1)
      • ►  May 15 (2)
    • ►  March (1)
      • ►  Mar 08 (1)
  • ►  2018 (15)
    • ►  December (2)
      • ►  Dec 06 (2)
    • ►  November (5)
      • ►  Nov 26 (1)
      • ►  Nov 19 (3)
      • ►  Nov 14 (1)
    • ►  October (2)
      • ►  Oct 30 (2)
    • ►  September (2)
      • ►  Sep 29 (1)
      • ►  Sep 20 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
      • ►  Jul 25 (1)
    • ►  February (3)
      • ►  Feb 21 (1)
      • ►  Feb 13 (1)
      • ►  Feb 10 (1)
  • ►  2017 (14)
    • ►  October (4)
      • ►  Oct 05 (3)
      • ►  Oct 02 (1)
    • ►  May (3)
      • ►  May 14 (2)
      • ►  May 05 (1)
    • ►  April (6)
      • ►  Apr 28 (1)
      • ►  Apr 27 (1)
      • ►  Apr 24 (1)
      • ►  Apr 23 (1)
      • ►  Apr 22 (2)
    • ►  January (1)
      • ►  Jan 03 (1)
  • ►  2016 (148)
    • ►  December (3)
      • ►  Dec 10 (2)
      • ►  Dec 06 (1)
    • ►  November (11)
      • ►  Nov 28 (1)
      • ►  Nov 26 (2)
      • ►  Nov 25 (1)
      • ►  Nov 24 (1)
      • ►  Nov 22 (2)
      • ►  Nov 14 (1)
      • ►  Nov 12 (1)
      • ►  Nov 11 (2)
    • ►  October (8)
      • ►  Oct 24 (1)
      • ►  Oct 22 (3)
      • ►  Oct 20 (3)
      • ►  Oct 14 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
      • ►  Aug 20 (1)
    • ►  July (11)
      • ►  Jul 29 (2)
      • ►  Jul 27 (3)
      • ►  Jul 23 (2)
      • ►  Jul 07 (3)
      • ►  Jul 06 (1)
    • ►  June (6)
      • ►  Jun 21 (2)
      • ►  Jun 14 (2)
      • ►  Jun 12 (2)
    • ►  May (7)
      • ►  May 27 (2)
      • ►  May 26 (3)
      • ►  May 18 (1)
      • ►  May 13 (1)
    • ►  April (5)
      • ►  Apr 26 (2)
      • ►  Apr 24 (1)
      • ►  Apr 20 (1)
      • ►  Apr 05 (1)
    • ►  March (36)
      • ►  Mar 21 (3)
      • ►  Mar 18 (2)
      • ►  Mar 17 (2)
      • ►  Mar 16 (1)
      • ►  Mar 15 (1)
      • ►  Mar 14 (3)
      • ►  Mar 12 (3)
      • ►  Mar 11 (3)
      • ►  Mar 10 (1)
      • ►  Mar 08 (2)
      • ►  Mar 07 (2)
      • ►  Mar 06 (3)
      • ►  Mar 05 (1)
      • ►  Mar 04 (2)
      • ►  Mar 03 (1)
      • ►  Mar 02 (3)
      • ►  Mar 01 (3)
    • ►  February (43)
      • ►  Feb 29 (3)
      • ►  Feb 28 (1)
      • ►  Feb 27 (2)
      • ►  Feb 26 (3)
      • ►  Feb 25 (1)
      • ►  Feb 24 (2)
      • ►  Feb 23 (1)
      • ►  Feb 22 (3)
      • ►  Feb 21 (1)
      • ►  Feb 20 (2)
      • ►  Feb 19 (4)
      • ►  Feb 18 (1)
      • ►  Feb 16 (2)
      • ►  Feb 14 (2)
      • ►  Feb 13 (2)
      • ►  Feb 11 (1)
      • ►  Feb 08 (2)
      • ►  Feb 07 (1)
      • ►  Feb 05 (4)
      • ►  Feb 04 (4)
      • ►  Feb 03 (1)
    • ►  January (17)
      • ►  Jan 30 (1)
      • ►  Jan 29 (3)
      • ►  Jan 28 (2)
      • ►  Jan 27 (1)
      • ►  Jan 26 (1)
      • ►  Jan 25 (2)
      • ►  Jan 24 (2)
      • ►  Jan 22 (1)
      • ►  Jan 21 (1)
      • ►  Jan 10 (3)
  • ►  2015 (66)
    • ►  October (2)
      • ►  Oct 26 (1)
      • ►  Oct 14 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
      • ►  Sep 26 (1)
    • ►  August (2)
      • ►  Aug 22 (1)
      • ►  Aug 04 (1)
    • ►  July (16)
      • ►  Jul 30 (1)
      • ►  Jul 28 (2)
      • ►  Jul 26 (2)
      • ►  Jul 24 (1)
      • ►  Jul 22 (1)
      • ►  Jul 21 (2)
      • ►  Jul 20 (1)
      • ►  Jul 18 (1)
      • ►  Jul 17 (1)
      • ►  Jul 16 (1)
      • ►  Jul 10 (1)
      • ►  Jul 06 (1)
      • ►  Jul 01 (1)
    • ►  June (23)
      • ►  Jun 29 (1)
      • ►  Jun 27 (2)
      • ►  Jun 25 (1)
      • ►  Jun 24 (2)
      • ►  Jun 23 (1)
      • ►  Jun 22 (5)
      • ►  Jun 20 (3)
      • ►  Jun 19 (3)
      • ►  Jun 18 (1)
      • ►  Jun 17 (1)
      • ►  Jun 16 (1)
      • ►  Jun 02 (1)
      • ►  Jun 01 (1)
    • ►  May (6)
      • ►  May 29 (1)
      • ►  May 22 (1)
      • ►  May 21 (1)
      • ►  May 17 (1)
      • ►  May 14 (1)
      • ►  May 06 (1)
    • ►  April (10)
      • ►  Apr 29 (2)
      • ►  Apr 24 (1)
      • ►  Apr 22 (2)
      • ►  Apr 06 (1)
      • ►  Apr 05 (2)
      • ►  Apr 03 (2)
    • ►  March (6)
      • ►  Mar 26 (1)
      • ►  Mar 02 (5)
  • ►  2013 (153)
    • ►  September (1)
      • ►  Sep 14 (1)
    • ►  August (3)
      • ►  Aug 21 (1)
      • ►  Aug 20 (1)
      • ►  Aug 19 (1)
    • ►  July (13)
      • ►  Jul 27 (1)
      • ►  Jul 26 (1)
      • ►  Jul 24 (1)
      • ►  Jul 23 (1)
      • ►  Jul 18 (1)
      • ►  Jul 13 (1)
      • ►  Jul 12 (1)
      • ►  Jul 11 (1)
      • ►  Jul 08 (2)
      • ►  Jul 07 (1)
      • ►  Jul 05 (1)
      • ►  Jul 02 (1)
    • ►  June (12)
      • ►  Jun 27 (1)
      • ►  Jun 26 (1)
      • ►  Jun 24 (1)
      • ►  Jun 23 (2)
      • ►  Jun 22 (1)
      • ►  Jun 14 (1)
      • ►  Jun 13 (1)
      • ►  Jun 11 (1)
      • ►  Jun 08 (1)
      • ►  Jun 05 (1)
      • ►  Jun 02 (1)
    • ►  May (17)
      • ►  May 28 (1)
      • ►  May 27 (1)
      • ►  May 25 (1)
      • ►  May 19 (1)
      • ►  May 15 (1)
      • ►  May 13 (1)
      • ►  May 12 (1)
      • ►  May 11 (1)
      • ►  May 10 (1)
      • ►  May 09 (1)
      • ►  May 08 (1)
      • ►  May 07 (2)
      • ►  May 06 (1)
      • ►  May 02 (3)
    • ►  April (20)
      • ►  Apr 30 (1)
      • ►  Apr 29 (1)
      • ►  Apr 28 (1)
      • ►  Apr 25 (1)
      • ►  Apr 24 (1)
      • ►  Apr 22 (2)
      • ►  Apr 21 (2)
      • ►  Apr 20 (1)
      • ►  Apr 17 (1)
      • ►  Apr 14 (1)
      • ►  Apr 12 (1)
      • ►  Apr 07 (1)
      • ►  Apr 06 (1)
      • ►  Apr 05 (2)
      • ►  Apr 03 (2)
      • ►  Apr 01 (1)
    • ►  March (22)
      • ►  Mar 31 (1)
      • ►  Mar 30 (1)
      • ►  Mar 29 (1)
      • ►  Mar 28 (3)
      • ►  Mar 26 (2)
      • ►  Mar 25 (2)
      • ►  Mar 23 (1)
      • ►  Mar 22 (1)
      • ►  Mar 21 (1)
      • ►  Mar 20 (2)
      • ►  Mar 19 (1)
      • ►  Mar 17 (1)
      • ►  Mar 16 (1)
      • ►  Mar 14 (1)
      • ►  Mar 12 (1)
      • ►  Mar 05 (1)
      • ►  Mar 03 (1)
    • ►  February (22)
      • ►  Feb 28 (1)
      • ►  Feb 26 (1)
      • ►  Feb 24 (1)
      • ►  Feb 21 (1)
      • ►  Feb 18 (1)
      • ►  Feb 17 (1)
      • ►  Feb 14 (2)
      • ►  Feb 12 (2)
      • ►  Feb 11 (2)
      • ►  Feb 10 (2)
      • ►  Feb 08 (1)
      • ►  Feb 07 (1)
      • ►  Feb 06 (1)
      • ►  Feb 05 (2)
      • ►  Feb 04 (1)
      • ►  Feb 03 (2)
    • ►  January (43)
      • ►  Jan 30 (2)
      • ►  Jan 29 (1)
      • ►  Jan 28 (4)
      • ►  Jan 26 (2)
      • ►  Jan 25 (2)
      • ►  Jan 24 (2)
      • ►  Jan 23 (3)
      • ►  Jan 22 (2)
      • ►  Jan 21 (2)
      • ►  Jan 20 (2)
      • ►  Jan 19 (2)
      • ►  Jan 17 (1)
      • ►  Jan 15 (2)
      • ►  Jan 14 (1)
      • ►  Jan 11 (3)
      • ►  Jan 10 (2)
      • ►  Jan 09 (2)
      • ►  Jan 08 (2)
      • ►  Jan 07 (1)
      • ►  Jan 06 (1)
      • ►  Jan 04 (1)
      • ►  Jan 03 (1)
      • ►  Jan 02 (1)
      • ►  Jan 01 (1)
  • ►  2012 (349)
    • ►  December (39)
      • ►  Dec 31 (1)
      • ►  Dec 30 (1)
      • ►  Dec 29 (2)
      • ►  Dec 28 (1)
      • ►  Dec 26 (1)
      • ►  Dec 25 (1)
      • ►  Dec 24 (1)
      • ►  Dec 22 (1)
      • ►  Dec 21 (3)
      • ►  Dec 19 (1)
      • ►  Dec 18 (2)
      • ►  Dec 17 (1)
      • ►  Dec 16 (3)
      • ►  Dec 14 (2)
      • ►  Dec 13 (1)
      • ►  Dec 12 (1)
      • ►  Dec 11 (1)
      • ►  Dec 10 (1)
      • ►  Dec 09 (1)
      • ►  Dec 07 (2)
      • ►  Dec 06 (1)
      • ►  Dec 05 (1)
      • ►  Dec 04 (1)
      • ►  Dec 03 (2)
      • ►  Dec 02 (4)
      • ►  Dec 01 (2)
    • ►  November (41)
      • ►  Nov 30 (1)
      • ►  Nov 29 (2)
      • ►  Nov 28 (2)
      • ►  Nov 27 (1)
      • ►  Nov 26 (1)
      • ►  Nov 25 (3)
      • ►  Nov 24 (1)
      • ►  Nov 21 (2)
      • ►  Nov 20 (2)
      • ►  Nov 19 (1)
      • ►  Nov 18 (2)
      • ►  Nov 17 (2)
      • ►  Nov 16 (1)
      • ►  Nov 15 (1)
      • ►  Nov 14 (2)
      • ►  Nov 13 (1)
      • ►  Nov 12 (2)
      • ►  Nov 11 (3)
      • ►  Nov 10 (3)
      • ►  Nov 09 (1)
      • ►  Nov 08 (2)
      • ►  Nov 03 (1)
      • ►  Nov 02 (2)
      • ►  Nov 01 (2)
    • ►  October (32)
      • ►  Oct 30 (1)
      • ►  Oct 29 (1)
      • ►  Oct 28 (2)
      • ►  Oct 26 (2)
      • ►  Oct 24 (1)
      • ►  Oct 23 (1)
      • ►  Oct 21 (1)
      • ►  Oct 18 (3)
      • ►  Oct 17 (1)
      • ►  Oct 16 (1)
      • ►  Oct 15 (2)
      • ►  Oct 14 (1)
      • ►  Oct 12 (1)
      • ►  Oct 11 (2)
      • ►  Oct 09 (1)
      • ►  Oct 08 (1)
      • ►  Oct 07 (1)
      • ►  Oct 06 (2)
      • ►  Oct 05 (1)
      • ►  Oct 04 (2)
      • ►  Oct 03 (2)
      • ►  Oct 01 (2)
    • ►  September (46)
      • ►  Sep 30 (1)
      • ►  Sep 29 (4)
      • ►  Sep 28 (2)
      • ►  Sep 27 (1)
      • ►  Sep 26 (2)
      • ►  Sep 25 (2)
      • ►  Sep 24 (1)
      • ►  Sep 23 (1)
      • ►  Sep 22 (2)
      • ►  Sep 21 (1)
      • ►  Sep 19 (3)
      • ►  Sep 18 (4)
      • ►  Sep 17 (2)
      • ►  Sep 14 (1)
      • ►  Sep 13 (2)
      • ►  Sep 12 (1)
      • ►  Sep 11 (1)
      • ►  Sep 10 (1)
      • ►  Sep 08 (2)
      • ►  Sep 07 (1)
      • ►  Sep 06 (3)
      • ►  Sep 05 (1)
      • ►  Sep 04 (1)
      • ►  Sep 03 (3)
      • ►  Sep 02 (1)
      • ►  Sep 01 (2)
    • ►  August (42)
      • ►  Aug 31 (1)
      • ►  Aug 30 (2)
      • ►  Aug 29 (3)
      • ►  Aug 28 (2)
      • ►  Aug 27 (2)
      • ►  Aug 26 (2)
      • ►  Aug 25 (2)
      • ►  Aug 24 (2)
      • ►  Aug 23 (1)
      • ►  Aug 22 (1)
      • ►  Aug 21 (1)
      • ►  Aug 19 (1)
      • ►  Aug 18 (2)
      • ►  Aug 17 (1)
      • ►  Aug 16 (1)
      • ►  Aug 14 (2)
      • ►  Aug 13 (2)
      • ►  Aug 12 (2)
      • ►  Aug 09 (1)
      • ►  Aug 08 (1)
      • ►  Aug 07 (2)
      • ►  Aug 06 (1)
      • ►  Aug 05 (1)
      • ►  Aug 04 (1)
      • ►  Aug 03 (1)
      • ►  Aug 02 (2)
      • ►  Aug 01 (2)
    • ►  July (45)
      • ►  Jul 31 (2)
      • ►  Jul 30 (1)
      • ►  Jul 29 (1)
      • ►  Jul 28 (2)
      • ►  Jul 27 (1)
      • ►  Jul 26 (2)
      • ►  Jul 25 (1)
      • ►  Jul 24 (3)
      • ►  Jul 23 (2)
      • ►  Jul 22 (2)
      • ►  Jul 21 (1)
      • ►  Jul 20 (3)
      • ►  Jul 19 (1)
      • ►  Jul 18 (2)
      • ►  Jul 17 (2)
      • ►  Jul 16 (1)
      • ►  Jul 15 (1)
      • ►  Jul 14 (1)
      • ►  Jul 13 (2)
      • ►  Jul 12 (1)
      • ►  Jul 09 (2)
      • ►  Jul 08 (1)
      • ►  Jul 06 (1)
      • ►  Jul 05 (1)
      • ►  Jul 04 (1)
      • ►  Jul 03 (3)
      • ►  Jul 02 (3)
      • ►  Jul 01 (1)
    • ►  June (26)
      • ►  Jun 30 (2)
      • ►  Jun 29 (2)
      • ►  Jun 27 (1)
      • ►  Jun 26 (1)
      • ►  Jun 24 (2)
      • ►  Jun 22 (1)
      • ►  Jun 21 (2)
      • ►  Jun 20 (1)
      • ►  Jun 19 (2)
      • ►  Jun 18 (1)
      • ►  Jun 17 (1)
      • ►  Jun 15 (3)
      • ►  Jun 14 (2)
      • ►  Jun 12 (1)
      • ►  Jun 09 (1)
      • ►  Jun 07 (1)
      • ►  Jun 04 (1)
      • ►  Jun 01 (1)
    • ►  May (32)
      • ►  May 29 (2)
      • ►  May 28 (2)
      • ►  May 26 (2)
      • ►  May 25 (1)
      • ►  May 24 (1)
      • ►  May 22 (2)
      • ►  May 19 (1)
      • ►  May 18 (1)
      • ►  May 17 (2)
      • ►  May 16 (1)
      • ►  May 14 (1)
      • ►  May 12 (2)
      • ►  May 11 (1)
      • ►  May 10 (1)
      • ►  May 09 (1)
      • ►  May 08 (1)
      • ►  May 07 (3)
      • ►  May 06 (1)
      • ►  May 05 (1)
      • ►  May 04 (1)
      • ►  May 03 (1)
      • ►  May 02 (3)
    • ►  April (30)
      • ►  Apr 30 (1)
      • ►  Apr 29 (1)
      • ►  Apr 28 (1)
      • ►  Apr 27 (1)
      • ►  Apr 25 (1)
      • ►  Apr 24 (1)
      • ►  Apr 23 (1)
      • ►  Apr 22 (1)
      • ►  Apr 19 (1)
      • ►  Apr 18 (2)
      • ►  Apr 17 (2)
      • ►  Apr 16 (1)
      • ►  Apr 15 (2)
      • ►  Apr 14 (1)
      • ►  Apr 13 (1)
      • ►  Apr 12 (1)
      • ►  Apr 11 (1)
      • ►  Apr 10 (1)
      • ►  Apr 09 (1)
      • ►  Apr 08 (1)
      • ►  Apr 07 (1)
      • ►  Apr 06 (1)
      • ►  Apr 05 (1)
      • ►  Apr 04 (1)
      • ►  Apr 03 (1)
      • ►  Apr 02 (1)
      • ►  Apr 01 (1)
    • ►  March (16)
      • ►  Mar 31 (1)
      • ►  Mar 30 (1)
      • ►  Mar 27 (1)
      • ►  Mar 23 (1)
      • ►  Mar 22 (1)
      • ►  Mar 19 (1)
      • ►  Mar 18 (2)
      • ►  Mar 17 (1)
      • ►  Mar 16 (2)
      • ►  Mar 13 (1)
      • ►  Mar 12 (1)
      • ►  Mar 10 (1)
      • ►  Mar 03 (1)
      • ►  Mar 01 (1)
  • ►  2011 (51)
    • ►  September (1)
      • ►  Sep 03 (1)
    • ►  July (7)
      • ►  Jul 27 (1)
      • ►  Jul 23 (1)
      • ►  Jul 19 (1)
      • ►  Jul 10 (1)
      • ►  Jul 06 (1)
      • ►  Jul 05 (1)
      • ►  Jul 03 (1)
    • ►  June (7)
      • ►  Jun 26 (1)
      • ►  Jun 23 (1)
      • ►  Jun 19 (1)
      • ►  Jun 17 (1)
      • ►  Jun 08 (1)
      • ►  Jun 06 (1)
      • ►  Jun 01 (1)
    • ►  May (6)
      • ►  May 24 (1)
      • ►  May 19 (1)
      • ►  May 13 (1)
      • ►  May 07 (1)
      • ►  May 06 (1)
      • ►  May 04 (1)
    • ►  April (11)
      • ►  Apr 25 (1)
      • ►  Apr 24 (1)
      • ►  Apr 23 (1)
      • ►  Apr 22 (1)
      • ►  Apr 16 (1)
      • ►  Apr 12 (1)
      • ►  Apr 10 (1)
      • ►  Apr 09 (2)
      • ►  Apr 04 (1)
      • ►  Apr 03 (1)
    • ►  March (6)
      • ►  Mar 26 (1)
      • ►  Mar 17 (1)
      • ►  Mar 16 (1)
      • ►  Mar 12 (1)
      • ►  Mar 09 (1)
      • ►  Mar 05 (1)
    • ►  February (5)
      • ►  Feb 25 (1)
      • ►  Feb 21 (1)
      • ►  Feb 18 (1)
      • ►  Feb 12 (1)
      • ►  Feb 01 (1)
    • ►  January (8)
      • ►  Jan 29 (1)
      • ►  Jan 27 (1)
      • ►  Jan 15 (1)
      • ►  Jan 13 (1)
      • ►  Jan 12 (1)
      • ►  Jan 04 (1)
      • ►  Jan 01 (2)
  • ►  2010 (134)
    • ►  December (6)
      • ►  Dec 28 (1)
      • ►  Dec 20 (1)
      • ►  Dec 19 (1)
      • ►  Dec 13 (1)
      • ►  Dec 05 (1)
      • ►  Dec 03 (1)
    • ►  November (6)
      • ►  Nov 24 (4)
      • ►  Nov 20 (1)
      • ►  Nov 15 (1)
    • ►  October (10)
      • ►  Oct 25 (1)
      • ►  Oct 23 (2)
      • ►  Oct 15 (1)
      • ►  Oct 14 (1)
      • ►  Oct 12 (1)
      • ►  Oct 06 (2)
      • ►  Oct 02 (2)
    • ►  September (7)
      • ►  Sep 19 (1)
      • ►  Sep 14 (1)
      • ►  Sep 11 (1)
      • ►  Sep 08 (1)
      • ►  Sep 05 (1)
      • ►  Sep 03 (1)
      • ►  Sep 01 (1)
    • ►  August (11)
      • ►  Aug 30 (1)
      • ►  Aug 23 (1)
      • ►  Aug 21 (1)
      • ►  Aug 20 (1)
      • ►  Aug 15 (1)
      • ►  Aug 10 (1)
      • ►  Aug 09 (2)
      • ►  Aug 08 (1)
      • ►  Aug 06 (1)
      • ►  Aug 04 (1)
    • ►  July (9)
      • ►  Jul 31 (1)
      • ►  Jul 28 (1)
      • ►  Jul 24 (1)
      • ►  Jul 23 (1)
      • ►  Jul 18 (1)
      • ►  Jul 15 (1)
      • ►  Jul 08 (1)
      • ►  Jul 07 (1)
      • ►  Jul 04 (1)
    • ►  June (16)
      • ►  Jun 28 (1)
      • ►  Jun 25 (1)
      • ►  Jun 24 (2)
      • ►  Jun 22 (1)
      • ►  Jun 19 (2)
      • ►  Jun 18 (1)
      • ►  Jun 17 (1)
      • ►  Jun 16 (2)
      • ►  Jun 13 (1)
      • ►  Jun 07 (1)
      • ►  Jun 06 (1)
      • ►  Jun 03 (1)
      • ►  Jun 02 (1)
    • ►  May (16)
      • ►  May 25 (1)
      • ►  May 23 (1)
      • ►  May 21 (1)
      • ►  May 19 (1)
      • ►  May 16 (1)
      • ►  May 15 (1)
      • ►  May 14 (1)
      • ►  May 13 (1)
      • ►  May 12 (1)
      • ►  May 11 (1)
      • ►  May 10 (1)
      • ►  May 09 (1)
      • ►  May 08 (1)
      • ►  May 06 (1)
      • ►  May 03 (1)
      • ►  May 02 (1)
    • ►  April (6)
      • ►  Apr 27 (1)
      • ►  Apr 23 (1)
      • ►  Apr 22 (1)
      • ►  Apr 20 (1)
      • ►  Apr 04 (1)
      • ►  Apr 01 (1)
    • ►  March (19)
      • ►  Mar 30 (1)
      • ►  Mar 29 (1)
      • ►  Mar 25 (1)
      • ►  Mar 23 (1)
      • ►  Mar 22 (1)
      • ►  Mar 20 (2)
      • ►  Mar 17 (2)
      • ►  Mar 13 (1)
      • ►  Mar 11 (1)
      • ►  Mar 10 (1)
      • ►  Mar 09 (2)
      • ►  Mar 06 (1)
      • ►  Mar 04 (1)
      • ►  Mar 03 (1)
      • ►  Mar 01 (2)
    • ►  February (15)
      • ►  Feb 27 (1)
      • ►  Feb 24 (1)
      • ►  Feb 23 (1)
      • ►  Feb 19 (1)
      • ►  Feb 17 (1)
      • ►  Feb 15 (1)
      • ►  Feb 14 (1)
      • ►  Feb 12 (1)
      • ►  Feb 11 (1)
      • ►  Feb 08 (1)
      • ►  Feb 06 (1)
      • ►  Feb 05 (1)
      • ►  Feb 04 (1)
      • ►  Feb 02 (1)
      • ►  Feb 01 (1)
    • ►  January (13)
      • ►  Jan 31 (1)
      • ►  Jan 30 (1)
      • ►  Jan 26 (1)
      • ►  Jan 22 (1)
      • ►  Jan 21 (1)
      • ►  Jan 16 (1)
      • ►  Jan 15 (1)
      • ►  Jan 11 (2)
      • ►  Jan 09 (1)
      • ►  Jan 05 (1)
      • ►  Jan 02 (1)
      • ►  Jan 01 (1)
  • ►  2009 (147)
    • ►  December (16)
      • ►  Dec 30 (2)
      • ►  Dec 25 (1)
      • ►  Dec 23 (1)
      • ►  Dec 20 (1)
      • ►  Dec 19 (1)
      • ►  Dec 18 (1)
      • ►  Dec 13 (1)
      • ►  Dec 12 (1)
      • ►  Dec 11 (1)
      • ►  Dec 09 (1)
      • ►  Dec 07 (1)
      • ►  Dec 05 (2)
      • ►  Dec 03 (1)
      • ►  Dec 01 (1)
    • ►  November (10)
      • ►  Nov 21 (1)
      • ►  Nov 18 (1)
      • ►  Nov 14 (1)
      • ►  Nov 13 (1)
      • ►  Nov 06 (1)
      • ►  Nov 05 (1)
      • ►  Nov 03 (2)
      • ►  Nov 01 (2)
    • ►  October (17)
      • ►  Oct 30 (1)
      • ►  Oct 28 (1)
      • ►  Oct 24 (2)
      • ►  Oct 22 (1)
      • ►  Oct 20 (2)
      • ►  Oct 18 (1)
      • ►  Oct 14 (1)
      • ►  Oct 10 (2)
      • ►  Oct 09 (1)
      • ►  Oct 07 (1)
      • ►  Oct 06 (1)
      • ►  Oct 05 (1)
      • ►  Oct 02 (1)
      • ►  Oct 01 (1)
    • ►  September (7)
      • ►  Sep 29 (1)
      • ►  Sep 25 (2)
      • ►  Sep 22 (1)
      • ►  Sep 20 (1)
      • ►  Sep 19 (1)
      • ►  Sep 14 (1)
    • ►  August (4)
      • ►  Aug 22 (1)
      • ►  Aug 14 (1)
      • ►  Aug 05 (1)
      • ►  Aug 03 (1)
    • ►  July (6)
      • ►  Jul 26 (1)
      • ►  Jul 21 (1)
      • ►  Jul 15 (1)
      • ►  Jul 12 (1)
      • ►  Jul 05 (1)
      • ►  Jul 01 (1)
    • ►  June (16)
      • ►  Jun 30 (3)
      • ►  Jun 27 (1)
      • ►  Jun 26 (1)
      • ►  Jun 25 (1)
      • ►  Jun 24 (1)
      • ►  Jun 21 (1)
      • ►  Jun 19 (1)
      • ►  Jun 15 (1)
      • ►  Jun 14 (1)
      • ►  Jun 12 (1)
      • ►  Jun 11 (1)
      • ►  Jun 06 (1)
      • ►  Jun 05 (2)
    • ►  May (10)
      • ►  May 30 (1)
      • ►  May 23 (1)
      • ►  May 16 (2)
      • ►  May 11 (1)
      • ►  May 09 (2)
      • ►  May 07 (1)
      • ►  May 03 (1)
      • ►  May 01 (1)
    • ►  April (19)
      • ►  Apr 30 (1)
      • ►  Apr 28 (1)
      • ►  Apr 26 (1)
      • ►  Apr 22 (1)
      • ►  Apr 17 (1)
      • ►  Apr 16 (2)
      • ►  Apr 14 (1)
      • ►  Apr 13 (1)
      • ►  Apr 11 (2)
      • ►  Apr 09 (1)
      • ►  Apr 07 (1)
      • ►  Apr 06 (1)
      • ►  Apr 05 (2)
      • ►  Apr 04 (1)
      • ►  Apr 02 (1)
      • ►  Apr 01 (1)
    • ►  March (19)
      • ►  Mar 25 (2)
      • ►  Mar 23 (1)
      • ►  Mar 22 (1)
      • ►  Mar 21 (2)
      • ►  Mar 20 (1)
      • ►  Mar 19 (2)
      • ►  Mar 18 (1)
      • ►  Mar 17 (1)
      • ►  Mar 13 (2)
      • ►  Mar 11 (1)
      • ►  Mar 10 (1)
      • ►  Mar 07 (1)
      • ►  Mar 05 (1)
      • ►  Mar 03 (1)
      • ►  Mar 02 (1)
    • ►  February (8)
      • ►  Feb 28 (1)
      • ►  Feb 25 (2)
      • ►  Feb 23 (1)
      • ►  Feb 19 (1)
      • ►  Feb 16 (1)
      • ►  Feb 14 (1)
      • ►  Feb 01 (1)
    • ►  January (15)
      • ►  Jan 31 (1)
      • ►  Jan 30 (1)
      • ►  Jan 25 (1)
      • ►  Jan 22 (2)
      • ►  Jan 21 (1)
      • ►  Jan 20 (1)
      • ►  Jan 16 (1)
      • ►  Jan 14 (1)
      • ►  Jan 11 (1)
      • ►  Jan 10 (2)
      • ►  Jan 07 (1)
      • ►  Jan 06 (1)
      • ►  Jan 01 (1)
  • ►  2008 (143)
    • ►  December (17)
      • ►  Dec 31 (1)
      • ►  Dec 30 (1)
      • ►  Dec 28 (1)
      • ►  Dec 27 (1)
      • ►  Dec 25 (1)
      • ►  Dec 20 (2)
      • ►  Dec 18 (1)
      • ►  Dec 16 (1)
      • ►  Dec 15 (1)
      • ►  Dec 13 (1)
      • ►  Dec 11 (1)
      • ►  Dec 08 (2)
      • ►  Dec 05 (1)
      • ►  Dec 03 (2)
    • ►  November (16)
      • ►  Nov 29 (1)
      • ►  Nov 27 (1)
      • ►  Nov 22 (1)
      • ►  Nov 19 (1)
      • ►  Nov 17 (1)
      • ►  Nov 16 (1)
      • ►  Nov 14 (1)
      • ►  Nov 12 (1)
      • ►  Nov 11 (1)
      • ►  Nov 10 (1)
      • ►  Nov 07 (1)
      • ►  Nov 06 (2)
      • ►  Nov 03 (2)
      • ►  Nov 01 (1)
    • ►  October (6)
      • ►  Oct 30 (1)
      • ►  Oct 29 (1)
      • ►  Oct 24 (1)
      • ►  Oct 22 (1)
      • ►  Oct 15 (1)
      • ►  Oct 04 (1)
    • ►  September (15)
      • ►  Sep 30 (1)
      • ►  Sep 29 (1)
      • ►  Sep 24 (1)
      • ►  Sep 21 (1)
      • ►  Sep 19 (2)
      • ►  Sep 18 (1)
      • ►  Sep 17 (1)
      • ►  Sep 13 (1)
      • ►  Sep 12 (1)
      • ►  Sep 05 (1)
      • ►  Sep 04 (1)
      • ►  Sep 03 (1)
      • ►  Sep 02 (1)
      • ►  Sep 01 (1)
    • ►  August (12)
      • ►  Aug 31 (1)
      • ►  Aug 29 (1)
      • ►  Aug 28 (1)
      • ►  Aug 27 (1)
      • ►  Aug 26 (1)
      • ►  Aug 24 (1)
      • ►  Aug 18 (2)
      • ►  Aug 13 (1)
      • ►  Aug 10 (1)
      • ►  Aug 08 (1)
      • ►  Aug 06 (1)
    • ►  July (12)
      • ►  Jul 31 (2)
      • ►  Jul 30 (1)
      • ►  Jul 27 (1)
      • ►  Jul 24 (2)
      • ►  Jul 20 (1)
      • ►  Jul 14 (1)
      • ►  Jul 06 (1)
      • ►  Jul 03 (1)
      • ►  Jul 02 (1)
      • ►  Jul 01 (1)
    • ►  June (4)
      • ►  Jun 28 (1)
      • ►  Jun 10 (1)
      • ►  Jun 08 (1)
      • ►  Jun 01 (1)
    • ►  May (9)
      • ►  May 30 (1)
      • ►  May 19 (1)
      • ►  May 15 (1)
      • ►  May 12 (1)
      • ►  May 10 (1)
      • ►  May 09 (1)
      • ►  May 08 (1)
      • ►  May 07 (1)
      • ►  May 01 (1)
    • ►  April (12)
      • ►  Apr 30 (1)
      • ►  Apr 25 (1)
      • ►  Apr 23 (1)
      • ►  Apr 22 (1)
      • ►  Apr 18 (1)
      • ►  Apr 17 (2)
      • ►  Apr 15 (1)
      • ►  Apr 12 (1)
      • ►  Apr 09 (1)
      • ►  Apr 07 (1)
      • ►  Apr 03 (1)
    • ►  March (5)
      • ►  Mar 23 (1)
      • ►  Mar 11 (1)
      • ►  Mar 10 (1)
      • ►  Mar 06 (1)
      • ►  Mar 03 (1)
    • ►  February (20)
      • ►  Feb 29 (1)
      • ►  Feb 27 (1)
      • ►  Feb 26 (1)
      • ►  Feb 24 (2)
      • ►  Feb 21 (1)
      • ►  Feb 20 (2)
      • ►  Feb 17 (1)
      • ►  Feb 16 (2)
      • ►  Feb 15 (1)
      • ►  Feb 14 (1)
      • ►  Feb 13 (1)
      • ►  Feb 09 (1)
      • ►  Feb 08 (1)
      • ►  Feb 07 (1)
      • ►  Feb 06 (1)
      • ►  Feb 03 (1)
      • ►  Feb 01 (1)
    • ►  January (15)
      • ►  Jan 30 (1)
      • ►  Jan 29 (2)
      • ►  Jan 28 (1)
      • ►  Jan 25 (1)
      • ►  Jan 24 (1)
      • ►  Jan 22 (1)
      • ►  Jan 19 (1)
      • ►  Jan 17 (1)
      • ►  Jan 16 (1)
      • ►  Jan 14 (1)
      • ►  Jan 12 (1)
      • ►  Jan 09 (1)
      • ►  Jan 06 (1)
      • ►  Jan 01 (1)
  • ►  2007 (203)
    • ►  December (15)
      • ►  Dec 28 (2)
      • ►  Dec 27 (1)
      • ►  Dec 25 (1)
      • ►  Dec 20 (1)
      • ►  Dec 19 (1)
      • ►  Dec 17 (1)
      • ►  Dec 15 (1)
      • ►  Dec 14 (1)
      • ►  Dec 11 (2)
      • ►  Dec 07 (1)
      • ►  Dec 06 (1)
      • ►  Dec 03 (1)
      • ►  Dec 02 (1)
    • ►  November (21)
      • ►  Nov 30 (2)
      • ►  Nov 29 (1)
      • ►  Nov 28 (1)
      • ►  Nov 25 (1)
      • ►  Nov 24 (2)
      • ►  Nov 23 (1)
      • ►  Nov 21 (1)
      • ►  Nov 18 (1)
      • ►  Nov 16 (2)
      • ►  Nov 15 (1)
      • ►  Nov 12 (1)
      • ►  Nov 11 (1)
      • ►  Nov 10 (1)
      • ►  Nov 08 (2)
      • ►  Nov 06 (1)
      • ►  Nov 03 (1)
      • ►  Nov 02 (1)
    • ►  October (16)
      • ►  Oct 30 (1)
      • ►  Oct 28 (1)
      • ►  Oct 24 (1)
      • ►  Oct 22 (1)
      • ►  Oct 18 (1)
      • ►  Oct 17 (1)
      • ►  Oct 15 (1)
      • ►  Oct 13 (1)
      • ►  Oct 11 (1)
      • ►  Oct 09 (1)
      • ►  Oct 08 (1)
      • ►  Oct 07 (1)
      • ►  Oct 05 (1)
      • ►  Oct 03 (1)
      • ►  Oct 02 (2)
    • ►  September (14)
      • ►  Sep 30 (1)
      • ►  Sep 28 (1)
      • ►  Sep 22 (1)
      • ►  Sep 21 (1)
      • ►  Sep 19 (1)
      • ►  Sep 18 (1)
      • ►  Sep 13 (1)
      • ►  Sep 10 (1)
      • ►  Sep 09 (1)
      • ►  Sep 08 (1)
      • ►  Sep 07 (1)
      • ►  Sep 06 (1)
      • ►  Sep 04 (1)
      • ►  Sep 02 (1)
    • ►  August (17)
      • ►  Aug 31 (1)
      • ►  Aug 29 (2)
      • ►  Aug 28 (1)
      • ►  Aug 27 (1)
      • ►  Aug 24 (1)
      • ►  Aug 21 (1)
      • ►  Aug 20 (1)
      • ►  Aug 19 (1)
      • ►  Aug 18 (1)
      • ►  Aug 15 (1)
      • ►  Aug 13 (1)
      • ►  Aug 11 (1)
      • ►  Aug 10 (1)
      • ►  Aug 07 (1)
      • ►  Aug 04 (1)
      • ►  Aug 02 (1)
    • ►  July (13)
      • ►  Jul 29 (1)
      • ►  Jul 27 (1)
      • ►  Jul 26 (1)
      • ►  Jul 22 (1)
      • ►  Jul 18 (1)
      • ►  Jul 16 (1)
      • ►  Jul 15 (1)
      • ►  Jul 13 (1)
      • ►  Jul 11 (1)
      • ►  Jul 10 (1)
      • ►  Jul 05 (1)
      • ►  Jul 04 (1)
      • ►  Jul 01 (1)
    • ►  June (14)
      • ►  Jun 28 (1)
      • ►  Jun 26 (1)
      • ►  Jun 24 (1)
      • ►  Jun 21 (1)
      • ►  Jun 20 (1)
      • ►  Jun 18 (1)
      • ►  Jun 15 (1)
      • ►  Jun 14 (1)
      • ►  Jun 12 (1)
      • ►  Jun 10 (1)
      • ►  Jun 08 (1)
      • ►  Jun 06 (1)
      • ►  Jun 03 (1)
      • ►  Jun 01 (1)
    • ►  May (12)
      • ►  May 31 (1)
      • ►  May 26 (1)
      • ►  May 22 (1)
      • ►  May 21 (1)
      • ►  May 16 (1)
      • ►  May 15 (1)
      • ►  May 13 (1)
      • ►  May 11 (1)
      • ►  May 08 (1)
      • ►  May 06 (1)
      • ►  May 04 (1)
      • ►  May 02 (1)
    • ►  April (13)
      • ►  Apr 29 (1)
      • ►  Apr 28 (1)
      • ►  Apr 26 (1)
      • ►  Apr 24 (1)
      • ►  Apr 21 (1)
      • ►  Apr 20 (1)
      • ►  Apr 19 (1)
      • ►  Apr 17 (1)
      • ►  Apr 16 (1)
      • ►  Apr 11 (1)
      • ►  Apr 05 (1)
      • ►  Apr 03 (1)
      • ►  Apr 02 (1)
    • ►  March (27)
      • ►  Mar 31 (1)
      • ►  Mar 29 (1)
      • ►  Mar 28 (1)
      • ►  Mar 27 (1)
      • ►  Mar 26 (1)
      • ►  Mar 25 (1)
      • ►  Mar 24 (1)
      • ►  Mar 21 (2)
      • ►  Mar 19 (1)
      • ►  Mar 18 (1)
      • ►  Mar 17 (1)
      • ►  Mar 16 (1)
      • ►  Mar 15 (1)
      • ►  Mar 13 (2)
      • ►  Mar 12 (1)
      • ►  Mar 10 (1)
      • ►  Mar 09 (1)
      • ►  Mar 08 (1)
      • ►  Mar 07 (1)
      • ►  Mar 06 (1)
      • ►  Mar 05 (1)
      • ►  Mar 03 (2)
      • ►  Mar 02 (1)
      • ►  Mar 01 (1)
    • ►  February (24)
      • ►  Feb 28 (1)
      • ►  Feb 27 (1)
      • ►  Feb 24 (1)
      • ►  Feb 23 (1)
      • ►  Feb 22 (1)
      • ►  Feb 21 (1)
      • ►  Feb 20 (1)
      • ►  Feb 19 (1)
      • ►  Feb 18 (1)
      • ►  Feb 16 (1)
      • ►  Feb 15 (1)
      • ►  Feb 14 (1)
      • ►  Feb 13 (1)
      • ►  Feb 12 (1)
      • ►  Feb 10 (1)
      • ►  Feb 09 (1)
      • ►  Feb 08 (1)
      • ►  Feb 07 (1)
      • ►  Feb 06 (1)
      • ►  Feb 05 (1)
      • ►  Feb 04 (1)
      • ►  Feb 03 (1)
      • ►  Feb 02 (1)
      • ►  Feb 01 (1)
    • ►  January (17)
      • ►  Jan 31 (1)
      • ►  Jan 30 (1)
      • ►  Jan 27 (1)
      • ►  Jan 26 (1)
      • ►  Jan 25 (1)
      • ►  Jan 24 (1)
      • ►  Jan 23 (1)
      • ►  Jan 22 (1)
      • ►  Jan 21 (1)
      • ►  Jan 19 (2)
      • ►  Jan 18 (1)
      • ►  Jan 17 (1)
      • ►  Jan 16 (4)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.