xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Digibandit: US State Department Women Barred From Sex With Bill Clinton

Friday, January 16, 2009

US State Department Women Barred From Sex With Bill Clinton

Secretary of State hillary Clinton is requiring that all State Department female employees -under the age of thirty nine sign an agrrement that they will "Not have sex with Bill Clinton."

Secretary Clinton announced;" You know my Bill - he would fuck a snake - and there are a lot of great looking potential "Monica's" running around over here."

"I'm just not taking ANY chances. -Bill seems to have gotten a grip on his libido - but i'm just taking out some insurance - we don't want to find him fucking some wide eyed State Department intern on my watch."

She concluded; "Oh - and i have made it crystal clear to all the young hotties around here -that blow and hand jobs qualify as "Sex"

"Oh and if i catch him fucking some foreign head of state - his balls are history!"

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! Your blog are very nice and more info. I hope follow my blog and please click my google ads.

    ReplyDelete