xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Digibandit: Drew Carey Wants To Die - "I Have Become The King of Morons!"

Monday, October 01, 2012

Drew Carey Wants To Die - "I Have Become The King of Morons!"

We Love Ya King Carey
"I took their money and turned myself into "The Moron King" and i wish i was dead!"

"Everyday i look at these screaming fucking morons going apeshit over crap and i wants toant to go back to my dressing room and shoot myself!"

"I used to be a funny guy with self respect but i was seduced by all this money and never realized I would become "The Moron King"

"Please -won't someone release me from these fucking morons screaming and yelling over crap"

"Bob Barker told me i would love the fame and power and all folks - BUT now i know he was the biggest fucking moron of them all :


"Until me!" W

No comments:

Post a Comment