xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Digibandit: Rush Limbaugh Says Drinking Age Should be 35 – Early Drinking Ruined His life!

Monday, March 02, 2015

Rush Limbaugh Says Drinking Age Should be 35 – Early Drinking Ruined His life!


He told Fox news today while visiting the Koch Brothers at Their Ranch in Aspen Colorado: - “If I had not started drinking at 18 I would not be sitting here around the pool with my best pals the Koch Brothers and getting drunk and high out of my Gourd on Oxycotin with four Russian Hookers!”

“These libtards are so fcking permissive with their liberal spawn that they can get away with anything!” He said.

Martha Moronowitz of Fox news asked a deeply insightful question; “ Like what?”

“Well Moron?” - “That's Moronowitz not Moron said Moronowitz.” - “Well Moronowitz said Limbaugh: - “LIKE premarital sex – masturbation -dating and hanging out with homos and lesbo's or whateverbo's and interacial dating and them Mexis - OH and of course Jews!”

“Anything else?” Asked Moronowitz and Limbaugh replied in a drunken high fury!”


“Fcking A!” “If it weren't for drinking atan early age and then adopting a fcked up lifestyle do you think I would have slept with Anne Coulter and Sarah Palin while partying in Las Vegas and wound up with the worst case of Syphilus my Dick Doctor ever saw???”

No comments:

Post a Comment