xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Digibandit: Romney To be Circumsized before Starting Rabbinical Studies

Sunday, December 02, 2012

Romney To be Circumsized before Starting Rabbinical Studies

am sure god punished me -and denied me the Presidency because of my weirdo beliefs
Having renounced his Mormon faith and being accepted as a Rabbinical Student in Israel he didn't realize he had to undergo circumcision -he said today in Jerusalem:

"Well i'm not gonna let a little pain stop me from becoming a Hebrew Rabbi and escaping from that fucked up Mormon Church where i was punished by Yahweh -the Hebrew God for being a Pagan and was denied the Presidency."
 
OH and when my dick heals i'm gonna get some hot Jewish pussy  - Ann was sweet but couldn't suck a cock worth shit!
Happy Hanuckah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment