xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Digibandit: Romney Converting to Judaism -Renounces Mormon Faith

Sunday, December 02, 2012

Romney Converting to Judaism -Renounces Mormon Faith

 I'm Changing my robe and becoming a Rabbi
 what can we do mitt this goymitt?
Romney is headed to Israel to study with The Great Rebbe Manachem Silver Schwartenbacher and stated today: "The Mormon Church is based on bullshit and THEIR gods couldn't even get a Mormon elected President -A Mormon who has dedicated his life to them and was so close -so close -so close."He then paused for a crying spasm)

Ann Romney held a press conference with her 20 children and 200 grandchildren and said:

"I have started divorce proceedings and my family will have NOTHING further to do with this Mormon Jew loving traitor"

No comments:

Post a Comment