xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'. The Digibandit: Brad Pitt to have his Balls removed in Support of Angela

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Brad Pitt to have his Balls removed in Support of Angela

Brad Pitt held a press conference in Hollywood today and announced his support for Angela Jolie having more of her organs removed.
He stated; "I love my wife with or without her tits or her ovaries!"
He said:"To prove my undying love for Angela i have scheduled surgery at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Beverly Hills to have my balls and prostate removed!"
He went on; "I am not recommending that my friends and colleagues take such drastic actions in support of me and i urge Sean Penn and Russell Crowe who i respect and love to not continue with their plans to also undergo castration in support of me and Angela!"
He concluded; "Angela is -as you can imagine -concerned about what the loss of my nuts will do to our sex life BUT i have assured her there are viable alternatives to that predicament!"

No comments:

Post a Comment